Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

awkward....

turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
so i made avideo on youtube about interlocking and twist method....and someone replied that its not harmfull if its wet cuz ur hair has elastisty i want something to hit with real infromation
updated by @turkey: 01/13/15 08:40:57PM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Do you have the link?Hair is at its weakest when wet.Here look through these links to form an answer or provide links http://www.google.ca/search?num=30&hl=en&newwindow=1&q=...
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Like Island Mamma said, hair is weakest when wet. Everyone thinks that they know better just because that's what they've heard. But 99% of the time they are wrong. I'll never make vids on youtube. Someone...usually more than a few people always say something ignorant on EVERY video. Just ignore them. The internet is the worst place to find the truth. Luckily it CAN be found on this site or a lot of people would have a head full of wax.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its extra damaging when wet cause the hair is way more easily damaged when wet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok think about thiswhen your trying to rip apart congosis it easier when wet or dry?hairs weakest when its wetwhy do they wet it b4 cutting? same reasonwhen you shave you wet the whiskers 1st

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
Whoa, I feel like a dumb dumb. I had no idea. Is that why even though I have almost perfectly straight hair and stopped dyeing it years ago...no matter what I do it's always frizzy... Island Mamma said:
Do you have the link?
Hair is at its weakest when wet.
Here look through these links to form an answer or provide links
http://www.google.ca/search?num=30&hl=en&newwindow=1&q=...
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
btw, gannon, I love how your profile pic is the perfect response to the youtube person and myself, hehe...>.<
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Ok u want real hardhitting gritty evidence my mate had interlocked his whole dreadlife and that is 2 and half years and he has some crazy damage, and i know i should have tried to get him to stop and i did try but he is gonna cut them off soon anyway for reasons unbeknown to me. Anyway you can see that all of his dreads think towards the root and one of themn on the side of his head is pretty much about to fall off next time i see him ill take pictures so i can show u guys. Honestly until i had seen the devestation to dreadlocks that interlocking can cause i didnt really believe it was THAT bad but now i see over a long period of time it can be horrific !
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
http://www.youtube.com/user/marktastic0 heres this guys profile he has about 6 channels based on what he calls knotty dread tv and i would love to show u the video but i took it down and dont have a copy we really need to set youtubers straaight all they know is johnny clean and twist interlocking
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form