Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How do I do my dreads so they aren't noticable to my command in the coast guard?

Rachel Tyson
@rachel-tyson
14 years ago
2 posts
I'm in the military and I want to get dreads. The rules state that I can't have widely spread dreads protruding from the head. How do I get them so they aren't widely spread and not noticable when I have them up in a tight bun?
updated by @rachel-tyson: 01/13/15 08:38:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
widely spread is crochet or overworked interlocked over twisted etcso your best options are go natural or twist and tip id twist and rip into thin dreadsi believe they mean when theres large spaces between the dreads from crochet or over tightening so going natural or t&r theres more blending no gaps

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rachel Tyson
@rachel-tyson
14 years ago
2 posts
How would I go about doing that? Is there a website you can refer me to that gives intructions like that?

soaringeagle said:
widely spread is crochet or overworked interlocked over twisted etc so your best options are go natural or twist and tip id twist and rip into thin dreadsi believe they mean when theres large spaces between the dreads from crochet or over tightening so going natural or t&r theres more blending no gaps
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
_---->all the links u need are over there on the rightnatural u just let dreads happen uncontrolledtwist and rip u section onto thin sections, twist them then pull apart many times before retwisting and repeattingread the twist and rip guide if u need more help ask

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I think both videos are really different. What I did was somewhere in the middle. I didn't twist as much as the first video but more than the second. Twist, rip rip rip till you get no more knots. Then let the hair untwist and start again. They will be thinner at first but will eventually get to be around the size of the sections
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form