Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Neglect Method Question. (For all those who have gone Neglect)

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Wait you're boiling the leaves, see that is what confuses me there are SOOOO many methods to do something for your hair, it's just nuts. Some people talk about sea salt spray bottle, now you're talking about a spray with thyme tea. You can do a peppermint spray too right? Or put it in a baking soda mix, either or works correct? Also I'll try that two cups of water on my head coming time to wash me hair anyways.
updated by @aaronthelegend: 07/03/15 06:17:49AM
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
O no most of the time I can understand you perfectly, the 24 days just scared me a little lol. Also I was always a little curious! No harm hopefully :)Also where is the code? Yeah I got one for 20 bucks so 2 bucks would be 10% xD If I had a job I'd give more! I love this site never want it to leave!!!!Back to the subject on hand here xDI will try the 2 cups and like 1 tbsp of Baking Soda. Once I get rosemary, Thyme, and peppermint how much do you think I should put it? Like several drops or a couple?
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
haha there are dozens of ways to doing every one thing. You have to find what works best for you.herbs can be made into essential oils(I think) or you can dry them and make teas. Basically you have to get the essence of the plant out onto something you can use.I use thyme tea but if there is thyme oil, you can put a few drops in water and have probably the same thing. Essential oils are very concentrated.All of these things people talk about do tons of different things....SE I think we need a guide to all natural "products". Or is there already one here? Aaron"TheLegend" said:
Wait you're boiling the leaves, see that is what confuses me there are SOOOO many methods to do something for your hair, it's just nuts. Some people talk about sea salt spray bottle, now you're talking about a spray with thyme tea. You can do a peppermint spray too right? Or put it in a baking soda mix, either or works correct? Also I'll try that two cups of water on my head coming time to wash me hair anyways.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres 3 threads on oils and herbsall in featuredif u use oils use only a few dropswith the thyme for oiliness u might want the tea for coverage and ..lack of oiliness..lolwhy add oil to reduce oil

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Hey man, that's why you're Yoda and I'm the Padawan.Send me the links SE??Well I guess I do have to find what works best with my head lol
Akal Sahai
@akal-sahai
14 years ago
39 posts
Ah, there's just lots of options, and options are good :) That means that you can get the same result by manner of many methods, just pick what works for you personally, with what you've got on hand or can acquire easily. Aaron"TheLegend" said:
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Here's a good one http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/herbs-natural-remedies-useful#axzz0qWIAK0yf

Aaron"TheLegend" said:
Hey man, that's why you're Yoda and I'm the Padawan.Send me the links SE??Well I guess I do have to find what works best with my head lol
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Here's a link to all the featured discussions. Lots of good stuff :) http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topic/featured#axzz0qzSyUKfK
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Ha ha you're the best Paula!I have to read more about those herbs! They are pretty beast!So you add the oils to the Baking Soda, I probably won't use a lot of the oils to be safe note and I'll see which recipe works best for I :)Yeah that's the last bit I need to know...Mix with the baking soda??And what does the ACV rinse do once again?? Nd how to do you make it?
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
ACV rinse helps to keep your scalp/hair hydrated after the baking soda wash. It also helps some people with grease and oil but some others it makes them oilier.I have this 1 quart jug and I put about 1 tbsp of the acv and fill the rest with water.I don't know chemistry or anything, but people say it helps regulate the pH of your scalp after the wash. If you don't want to use acv or don't have any you can just rinse the baking soda really really well, or else your scalp could get dry and itchy.I use 2 cups of water, 1 tbsp of BS and 2-3 drops of tea tree oil(It's a really strong one and too much is not good either)then I do the jug with 1 tbsp of acvIt's what works for me .. though I'm still experimenting :) Aaron"TheLegend" said:
And what does the ACV rinse do once again?? Nd how to do you make it?

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form