Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Neglect Method Question. (For all those who have gone Neglect)

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I'm very nervous to go out and purchase these things, I fee like I'm going to pick up the wrong thing and it'll mess up my hair :/So it's thyme oil not rosemary? But you could get rosemary as well correct?
updated by @aaronthelegend: 07/22/15 12:46:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
rosemary for dandruff thyme for oilinessany hervb syortre or even grocery stores that have fresh herbs (dont get spice containers otr u pay a huge markup u can get an oz for a couple bucks loose herbs but a gram in a spice jars more then an oz)oils order online if u cant find elsewhereandwash every 24 days..then 5..the less u wash away oils the less oils u produce..get your scalp used to producing less if u feel dirty after 3 do a water wash on day 3 a soap or baking soda wash day 6 it will gradualy adjust.also..cold cold water closes pores so less oil production hot water opens pores to clean em out and also reduces oil thickness so its easierr to clean so try ..hot washy..freezing rinse

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
So you're saying I shouldn't wash my hair for 24 days? I've been washing it every 3 days. Also I just purchased a Tam from the Home grown project(I think that's the name). Yes I rinse my hair with cold water, I just asked my mom for the rosemary, thyme, and peppermint(I got an "ok" so I guess that's a yes lol).
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
lol..I think he meant 2-4 :) Aaron"TheLegend" said:
So you're saying I shouldn't wash my hair for 24 days? I've been washing it every 3 days. Also I just purchased a Tam from the Home grown project(I think that's the name). Yes I rinse my hair with cold water, I just asked my mom for the rosemary, thyme, and peppermint(I got an "ok" so I guess that's a yes lol).
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I sure hope so xD
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
no actually I think he meant just 4. You wash every 3 days. So wash 1 day later than you think you should till you get to as long as you can stand it..every 3 days. then every 4 days. then 5. then 6.That's what he has told me before Aaron"TheLegend" said:
I sure hope so xD
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
O ok I see yeah, hey SE how come you make so many typos O.o (if you don't mind me asking). Thanks for clearing that up Paula :) Looking forward to my first Tam :)))))
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
lol! no prob! I have oily hair too so I've gotten advice here too. I used thyme tea(got some dry in the herb/spice section) and made tea. put a bunch in boiling water till it was really strong, drained and cooled it and sprayed my hair with that on days between washes. It helped out a lot but it smell to much like food to me.. so now I'm trying with some peppermint oil Aaron"TheLegend" said:
O ok I see yeah, hey SE how come you make so many typos O.o (if you don't mind me asking). Thanks for clearing that up Paula :) Looking forward to my first Tam :)))))
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lolni 4 then 5 i mean extend it 1 more day till u reach the point where it stops getting oilydid u give her the "in support if dreadlockssite" code when u ordered? if not u still can send her a message..then 10% goes to the site ..probly only a buck or so since her tams are so cheap but its a help anyway Aaron"TheLegend" said:

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
my keyboards got exactly 6 readable letters all the rest are worn blankontop of that im a quadriplegic that types as fast as i think with 1 finger thats a retarded fingerontop of that im always way sleep deprived so my brains mushy the keys swim aeound and change placedes under my finger when im on 4 dats no sleep sleep can be spelled slpoewpop aor speoeeeep or even jeseep as my tired brain tries to find the right pattern..but im usualy not that badok see thats uneditedi been trying to edit more but not 100%most ppl who know me dont even see my typos they read my thoughts not my words Aaron"TheLegend" said:

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form