Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Neglect Method Question. (For all those who have gone Neglect)

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Yeah the 3/4 baking and a gallon worked for me O.oBut I think I'm going to go with like a Pint or a quarter of water and maybe 1 or 1 1/2 tbsp baking soda and see how that works out.
updated by @aaronthelegend: 07/22/15 08:04:45PM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Yay another fan of Peppermint oil!The stuff rocks my world, I love it, its like a miracle herb and so, so, simple that I over looked it for years! Mama Christina said:
crap - I mean thyme oil. rosemary's good too, but mostly for dryness which is not what you need. If you know of anyone who has plants nearby you you could always steep some thyme sprigs in water and use that until you get the oil. There's also a group on here for trading, maybe someone has something to trade for. I'm a huge fan of peppermint, so yeah peppermint oil, steeped leaves, or even some standard peppermint tea would work in a pinch.

Aaron"TheLegend" said:
Yeah i don't have any rosemary, I should get that, nor do I have beads or a tame. Sighs i need to find me a job.

But thank you very much Christina! That's a lot of information! I'll soak all that up, I have to get that Rosemary and peppermint oil asap!
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I think I might TnR just a few pieces of hair to control a little of it, and let the rest go few.

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form