Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I totally trust this website

Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
yeah, ive been worrying about that part also. i would be lost with the sectioning for the sizes, my hair is kinda short atm. would it be beast if i waited until my hair was longer or start the neglect method straight away? soaringeagle said:
tight curly hair will dread fast but depends on other factors too like oilines if u run fingers thru it alot or even how u sleep
but
noone can predict natural dreads speed it can be weeks or months
if its short its slower if long faster (in general)

im betting yours will dread fast from the description
but u might have to be extra careful to seperate so u dont get huge dreads
Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
I like the sound of that! here is a picture of the curlyness of my hair, although my hair is waayy shorter than what it is in the picture. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs278.ash1/20544_306791719713_624234713_4470923_2952470_n.jpg Lisa McRae said:
Super tight curly hair dreads pretty fast. natural dreads usually mature between 6-12 months. I've seen some that have a lot of progress in 3 months. With your hair type you won't have too long to wait :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha that will dread so fastwelltheres no reason to not start now some hair will dread shorter then 6 inches mine didit will dread as it grows all u should do is seperate clumps that form too big

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Lets get one thing straight. Dreadlocks are: Sections of matted and knotted hair.What is typically considered to be dreadlocks simply are dreadlocks (sections of matted and knotted hair) that have been allowed to mature.With that out of the way. Taking into consideration how curly your hair is, you may have dreadlocks starting to form fairly quickly. Robbbb said:
how long will the dreadlocks start to appear as dreadlocks with the natrual method? i'm a white guy with really tight curly hair
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
If everybody could just let go of their pre conceived notions of what they want their dreads to look like and simply be amazed at the unique process there would be a lot more happily dreaded people out there! Nobody knows how their dreads will end up looking, even if it's your 2nd,3rd,4th set. They are ever changing and evolving. Let go and enjoy the ride. The less you do to em, the less you will fu*k em up! Have fun with it and just be patient they will be great!! Many Blessings
Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
Thanks dudes, i knew i could rely on the people of this site ;]! i'm going to have ago at the natrual techneque, thanks all :)
updated by @robbbb: 07/13/15 09:48:17AM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
great choice! They will be just the way they are supposed to be!! Robbbb said:
Thanks dudes, i knew i could rely on the people of this site ;]! i'm going to have ago at the natrual techneque, thanks all :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form