6 years ago
10 posts
Love that! Gotta keep the mother clean and healthy! 🌻🌎🌳
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

we have the best environmental record of any group on earth

people who smoke put the butts in their pockets, nothings thrown on the ground, people walk around all day collecting "pocket trash" once cleanups complete (resedig trails even recycling the dirt under any vehicles that may have leaked (we try to even make sure we dont accidently bring any invasive seeds  stuck in wheelwells0 then we do "microtrash' a couple folks might stay till 1st snow looking for any tiny lil thing visible to the eye, smaller then a single piece of confetti. 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
@mommafirefly pics? I wanna see! I'm a little over 6 weeks in with my t&r dreadies. My hair is not quite as long as yours, but also thick and kinda wavy. I love the frizzy mess my hair is right now.♡♡
mommafirefly
@mommafirefly
6 years ago
10 posts
@bazooka-guru I’ll post some pictures once I get at least halfway. It’s taking me forever! I’m doing it by myself, so any spare chance I get I’m tnr’ing away! I went back and loosened my first few as I definitely had them way too tight. I’m feeling pretty confident now! Yours look awesome by the way!! And it does look like we have similar hair types! I can’t wait to finish installing!
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Thanks! I can't wait to see yours! It took me 2 days to do mine. I kept sneaking away from the kids to twist and rip more hair. My arms were sore for days after.😂😂
mommafirefly
@mommafirefly
6 years ago
10 posts
I feel like I’m never gonna be done! Haha! I started a few days ago and barely have two rows done. Although I wasted a ton of time on the first few, making them way too tight. I’m noticing my ends keep coming undone. I suppose that’s normal, but does it stop eventually? Should I try to keep redoing the ends? I do want to leave loose ends and stop a couple inches from the bottom, but I go to bed and wake up and have like 4-5 inches undone!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

its normal to have 3 inches loose at both roots and tips for many months if you redo anything you set progress back to day 1 ..just let them do what they do..even if they fall apart completely (very hard to do in your long hair) 

do a dread a day and by the time you do 10 you  will have your 1st natural dread and won't want any others to form any other way

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Some of mine have unraveled all the way and is only knotted at the top couple inches. I've left them. They've knotted near the root, and it's enough to help keep them separated. I have at least 6 inches unraveled all the way around. I have found that my finer hair unravels and my coarser hair knots quicker and stays together better.
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
One of my loose ends. They kind of just twirl around and stay together somehow. 😊
20180529_204106.jpg
20180529_204106.jpg  •  1.1MB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

beautiful :) love it :)

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags