Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Dissection (after dread wax use)

Jessica Aukema
@jessica-aukema
14 years ago
11 posts
i'm the same way..i need to be HIGHLY motivated. i actually figured out how to use my camera, and even get the pics from the camera to my computer, and i still haven't posted any new ones. lllaaaaaazzzzzyyyyy. so if you post pics, maybe i'll take that as my cue and post some too. :)
updated by @jessica-aukema: 07/13/15 06:11:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wasnt it u tho that said u only wash yours twice a year? maybe thats why?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well thats cause in 1 stuff CANT be washed out in the other it just WASNT washed outut yours probly was fluffty and fuzzy without feeling sticky and waxyand im sure yours didnt stand straight up when held from the bottom these were so stiff that gravity didnt even bend em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jennifer Rose
@jennifer-rose
14 years ago
59 posts
that actually looks just like the inside of marco's dreads when I was helping repair the damage a few weeks ago - I tried to take pics but the camera I have SUCKS at macro shots and it was just a blur :(But I was so disgusted. Plus I had to go wash my hands like every 10 minutes because they kept getting this nasty coated feeling *shudders* and he had followed their protocol *to a t" and used the baking soda clean AND a hair dryer to try & melt it out before I worked on him. Lots of his dreads just fell out because the wax was all that was holding them together.Jenn

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form