Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

☼ WINTER SOLSTICE SECRET SWAP

HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

Rose, yep October 31st (Halloween YAY!)... that is the deadline now ;)

updated by @hippyfish: 07/10/15 06:15:08AM
Isai
@isai
12 years ago
10 posts

This is great! Count me in!

Becsley Q Penguinface
@becsley-q-penguinface
12 years ago
36 posts
Aw that's awesome :D I can't believe you got it already! So glad you like the stuff. I tried to keep my identity a secret! :P
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Sent mine out today

Erika Ostroski
@erika-ostroski
12 years ago
22 posts

Sent mine out today as well!

Erika Ostroski
@erika-ostroski
12 years ago
22 posts

So, I'm sorry but I just remembered I didn't keep my name off of the postal information! It completely slipped my mind... They will know it's me :(

Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

I received my gift yesterday :D I was so surprised, it totally slipped my mind to be looking out for a gift. I haven't thought about getting anything at all lol. Thank you so much Baba Fats !

I got the Goddess dreadlock shampoo, a necklace, and a bracelet/anklet. The shampoo was just perfect timing, I was literally going to buy some of the dreadlock shampoo when I got home that day. I didn't think I would like the Goddess scent based on the way I've heard people describe it, but it is AMAZING. I washed my hair with it as soon as I got it :)

The necklace is so pretty, I got many compliments on it today. I am wearing the necklace/anklet as an anklet, so sadly no one can really see it, but it is very pretty as well. I appreciated the note explaining the thoughts behind the gifts :) it was a lovely touch.

Thank you again Evan, for the great gifts and for putting a smile on my face!

PS. Just realized I typed A LOT, oops.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

No worries. I'm glad you liked it. I forgot you could find out who I was through my email address. I wanted it to stay anonymous

Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

Your name was on the packaging xD and your name is in your profile link haha. I recognized your name right away.

HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

Britany, Since your account is no longer "active" or you've opened another, I need to know if you still plan on sending a package out or if you have already so that the person I assigned to you isn't left hanging... but it would seem that may end up being the case.

Thanks.

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form