Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

☼ WINTER SOLSTICE SECRET SWAP

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
I just wanted to say I'm working on a couple things but they should be done shortly, I plan on mailing next Thursday.Thank you hippieFish for organizing this!
updated by @mons: 07/11/15 08:57:28AM
Simon Raye
@simon-raye
12 years ago
10 posts

all my gifts are done, I just need to get to the post office. I'll try sometime next week after school.

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

thanks, bobbi blaine for the lovely dread bling!! :)

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

omgosh omgosh OMGOSH! i can't express in text how thrilled I am with my package <3 absolutely perfect. I'll be posting photos shortly, you have to see the loveliness, but omgosh i wish you could FEEL it too!!! It was also hilarious since I got up around 1 today (sick & all) & the doorbell rings & i had to rush to find pants to open the door, then the delivery dude was gone but my package was sitting there, woot! Totally lifted my day :)

mine will be sent out end of the week, sorry for the delay, i've been super sick lately :( it will be sent before the adjusted deadline tho (like i said end of the week)

Caleb Birch
@caleb-birch
12 years ago
17 posts
Mailed mine out today
HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

I am happy to see that this is going so well and everyone is sending their packages out and better yet, that folks are so excited about their gifts arriving!

Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

Shipped today!

Dee4
@dee4
12 years ago
14 posts

I want in on this too. Sounds fun how do I sign up?

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts
mailed mine out on monday:)
Caleb Birch
@caleb-birch
12 years ago
17 posts
Thank you Erika for the awesome green scarf and gloves. They super great couldn't be happier.

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form