Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

☼ WINTER SOLSTICE SECRET SWAP

Erika Ostroski
@erika-ostroski
12 years ago
22 posts

Aww, you're welcome! Were the thumb holes hard for you to find? they're kinda awkward to find, (I think so anyways...) haha! :)

updated by @erika-ostroski: 07/10/15 02:55:33AM
Caleb Birch
@caleb-birch
12 years ago
17 posts
Yeah at 1st but now find them with no trouble at all.
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

have to show em off

gorgeous handspun yarns in my favorite colors <3

lovely mirror trinkets also in my fav. colors

& more fun bits, purple shell & amethyst (probably one of my favorites too!)

so thrilled with my package <3 thank you so much Practical Bren!!!

updated by @ixchel: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
mandalena
@mandalena
12 years ago
3 posts

I got back home yesterday and my package was waiting for me! Thank you to my secret sender for the super cute dread accessories. They are really great! :)

Simon Raye
@simon-raye
12 years ago
10 posts

I shipped out my package today, and mine was there too! Thank you for the awesome hat and the cool beaded sleeve! I will post some pictures later.

Chii Rising
@chii-rising
12 years ago
13 posts

I wish I knew about this earlier, or I would have signed up :/

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

we'll have to try another one sometime :)

Chii Rising said:

I wish I knew about this earlier, or I would have signed up :/

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

mine has been sent & Britany sent hers out as well

HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

Ixchel is right, we will have to do another sometime!

As far as I can see, all packages will be sent out this week to their sendee's!!

I just want to say that from the posts that I've seen in this forum from those who have sent out and who have received their packages, I am tickled at how well this has gone! I am so glad that all of you have come together and "passed on" positive vibes to one another ;)

That's what it's all about... passing on positivity to someone else, whether you know them or not... even if they are a stranger to you, your actions can be more powerful to them than you know ;)

Thanks to each participant for making all of this possible, without you guys, this would not have worked out. And because of each of you, it has been a success!

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts

Sorry it took me so long, but I received my package last Thursday! Thank you Simon for the tam!! After a year of dreading I still didn't have one lol. And the key was very cool, keys have played a huge part in my life lately, so it was perfect.

I got a crocheted tam and an old skeleton key with a note saying 'the key to happiness is in yourself'.

I was at a Nar-Anon retreat in September and we each had to grab a key out of a container (no looking and choosing) the key I randomly chose had a tag that said 'Balance'.

The significance is that over the last year I've been searching to find happiness within myself and to find balance in my life.

Thank you again Simon!

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form