Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

☼ WINTER SOLSTICE SECRET SWAP

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts

I never recieved a survey so I'm copying and pastying to you HippieFishie!!

updated by @mons: 07/03/15 05:31:05AM
HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

I've just gotten back from backpacking and going over everyone to check and see who is still outstanding for returning a survey ;)

bobbi blaine, if you would like to join I can still add you in, just fill out the survey and message it to me please.

HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

Okay, so most of the surveys have been completed and turned into me... YAY thanks guys!

Here are the folks that I am waiting for completed surveys from (a few of you I just sent one to):

Becsley Q Penguinface
Britany
Shinako Agogo
Ixchel
Heather

Lastly, there are two folks I am waiting on friend requests for so that I can send/receive surveys from:

Quinn Smith
bobbi blaine (let me know if you want to join, I need to know before I assign secret senders on the 24th)

If I still haven't gotten the outstanding surveys by next week I will resend them to those I can. Any I haven't gotten by the 24th of September I will have to leave out of the swap because that is when Secret Senders will be assigned. Thanks everyone!!

HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

I have surveys from everyone but 2 participants:

Shinako Agogo

Quinn Smith

We can't proceed until I either receive word from them or the 24th of September comes, by which they will be taken out of the Swap so that we can proceed.

Thanks so far to everyone who has returned their surveys, I have been able to assign just about the majority of everyone to their Secret Sender, so this should be ready to roll on the 24th. Please follow this thread if you aren't already for updates.

HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

Ok guys n gals, we are 2 days away from sending out the Secret Sender assignments... are you excited?!?

We are still awaiting word from:

Shinako Agogo

Quinn Smith

As stated previously, if there is no reply by Monday the 24th then we must proceed without those two participants.

I will be sending out the assignments on Monday the 24th, so please be sure to check your inbox!

***REMEMBER: Everyone is allowed a MAX of 2 weeks to prepare their items, less time of course if fine too. All packages must be sent off by October 8th and please post here that you have done so.***

Thanks everyone!

HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

WOO HOO! The time for signing up and turning in surveys is now CLOSED!

All of the Secret Senders have gotten their assignments and have been paired with a Sendee!!

ALL PACKAGES MUST ME SENT OUT ON OCTOBER 8TH... AND YOU MUST POST HERE SAYING YOU HAVE DONE SO!!

Thanks everyone, I think this is going to turn out well ;) And SHHHH!! It's a Secret!

mandalena
@mandalena
12 years ago
3 posts

My present was shipped today. I'm going to be out of town for a few weeks and didn't want to risk forgetting.

HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

Hmmm Britany... I know you sent me your survey... why are you telling me that? Did you not receive your Secret Sendee info? Also, I suppose as a knitter of hats myself, I thought 2 weeks was a sufficient amount of time... the end of December is too long.... but we can extend the date to send packages out.

PACKAGES MUST BE SENT OUT BY OCTOBER 31ST. THAT IS 1 WHOLE MONTH FOR EVERYONE TO GET THINGS READY... I BELIEVE MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME.

All dates were posted when this thread was made, nothing changed, that is why I only wanted folks to join if they knew the parameters of the swap. The end of december is not reasonable and I will no longer be here to keep track of who has sent what.

If anyone has issues with October 31st deadline, let me know, but as a shop owner, deadlines are set in place for a reason... if they weren't customers would never get their items now would they?

Thanks for your comment Britany... if you can't commit to the new deadline, please let me know asap so I can assign your Sendee to a new Sender.

Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

So... the 31st then? The 31st is good for me, that's plenty time. I could probably still send my package by the 8th, but I'd prefer to have more time. I'm not someone who makes things though, I'm just having trouble finding stuff.

HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

Britany, I believe you are reading my message out of context... no rudeness has been included.

No one else has brought to my attention the need or request for more time... quite the contrary, I've gotten many thank you's from participants for setting them up with their person and for organizing this event.

It is just discouraging for me, to dedicate and offer my free time to organize an event for the community over a month ago with all of the details and dates established, and then need to change dates around. Not all participants check this forum, so some are not going to be aware of this date change and others are still honoring the original date.

Just do what works for you Britany.

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form