Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockshampoo.com liquid lockin up tightening shampoo review

Blair Joseph Ripperger
@blair-joseph-ripperger
12 years ago
23 posts

whats it called?

Heather said:

i was sent a sample of the liquid as well and i like it much better than the bars. the bars left my hair too soft and unknotted. the liquid is easier to rinse out and i don't have to use much to get my hair clean. i actually just add a tbs or so to a squeeze bottle of water and then squirt it directly on my scalp like i do when i use regular shampoo. i don't use this every time i wash because its a little bottle and i'm trying to make it last until i can order more. plus i have a shampoo that i really like that removes any build up and its helping to alleviate my dry, flaking scalp so i alternate.

updated by @blair-joseph-ripperger: 07/10/15 01:37:52AM
Paul O
@paul-o
12 years ago
10 posts

To start off if you have not tried this fantastic shampoo you need to get to Vicki's site and order some. I have ordered twice from Vicki and both times her service has been outstanding. This second time I received a damaged package so I sent Vicki and email over the weekend and she responded right away to let me know she was sorry and ship out another one. Sure enough it was in the mail on Monday and received it by the end of the week as well as a bar sample. For me service is everything and Vicki is top notch. Now on to the products. I have tried all three scents of shampoo and they are all amazing. I have hard water and so far this is by far the best shampoo that has worked for me. Not only is my hair clean, smell good but it has been locking up great since I started using it. Please help support this great product. I wash about every 2-3 days am all natural and just letting it do it's thing.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

Mine is over dreading. I haven't separated in years but since starting to use these bars I have had a separate after every wash practically at least around my ears and some other areas.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Angel Frye
@angel-frye
12 years ago
409 posts

Is it ok to use baking soda on the scalp first and then use a dread bar soap on the rest of the hair?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

Sure is I Did that a lot with Maylee's before I started using these.

--
Lindsey3
@lindsey3
12 years ago
64 posts

I got the liquid shampoo and used it yesterday. ( i had already washed with the baking soda rinse, but came home after staying at my moms and saw it came in the mail.. so i jumped in the shower and washed my hair again! lol)

i dont really notice any changes. they look and feel the same to me. but im going to use it again tonight bc i took my dog on a walk in the woods and i have sticks and stuff in it. i got the patchouli flavor and it smells like a boyish scent. i dont really like smell but for 20 bucks u better belive im gona use it! lol but all in all that is my only complaint.. is the smell since ive onlyn used it once. I

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

You would love the Dragon's blood

--
Lindsey3
@lindsey3
12 years ago
64 posts

i read the discription of thepatchouli on the site and i think i though i was geting the satsuma one. cus after reading the discription.. it does in fact smell like dirt! lol i couldnt figure out what it smelled like.. and like apples! haha. my nose has been smelling weeeird stuff lately. but i think i might order some of the bars. ill try the dragons blood and ill get the satsuma one.. have u used it? the discription of the smell is so inticing! ( i dont think i spelled that right. oh well)

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
12 years ago
336 posts

Dragon Blood's my fav']

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts
I just ordered dragon blood liquid & patchouli bar.. I'm super excited!! :]

/ 10

Dislike 0