Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Home made locking accelerator

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
it varries some leave it in days, but it can be harshy on scalp and hair i recomend only an hour or 2 then rince out it does what it does quickly any longer then 2 hours is only gonna cause iritation to scalponce its rinced out the hair remains dried and knotty

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 02:56:26AM
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
Would you say dead sea salt would be fine?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if its sea salti dunno what te difference would becan u explain wats different about dead sea salt from sea salt?besides te name deads tat probably tripples the price

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
yeah that sea salt is same as any other, cept probably more expensive since it's from THE DEAD SEA,other than that the dead sea is just known for it's unusually high concentration of sea salt,I think it was possible for just about anyone to float in it.
FireReady
@fireready
14 years ago
2 posts
Thanks, Kath! Inexpensive is always flippin sweet. I noticed you said if you make it too strong it can burn the dreads right off your dome.... what amount of water would you suggest then?
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
thanks man. sadly some all natural place was going out of business and i knew the guy working there so they gave me some sea salt from the Dead sea. Iain said:
yeah that sea salt is same as any other, cept probably more expensive since it's from THE DEAD SEA,
other than that the dead sea is just known for it's unusually high concentration of sea salt,
I think it was possible for just about anyone to float in it.
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
in the beginning i put lemon in my hair and then blow dried it hot ( to simulate the sun's hot rays because it was cold) and it did make my hair lighter, but i did it because it made my fine hair much much coarser. im glad i did that. (now that i have gotten some locking done i am just letting it be, wear a slouch beanie tam, keeping it natural)
Shawnee
@shawnee
14 years ago
19 posts
thanks, my hair is like that too. this is useful info. i just used salt water, but maybe i'll put a little lemon in and see how it works. :)
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
hey would spraying this lock accelerator on my unlocked hair make it lock up quicker?
Sputnik0145
@sputnik0145
14 years ago
9 posts
Labmofgod:"hey would spraying this lock accelerator on my unlocked hair make it lock up quicker?"Wouldnt mind knowing the answer to this as well so Im gonna go ahead and BUMP this thread!

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form