dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

anyone on facebook help me out with this crazy "salt lady"

Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
wow thats funny....wat a fucking dumb ass NaturalWomyn said:
you can see the pics on DHHQ page w/o being a fan or a friend whatever....Now Crazy Salt Lady is messaging me asking what soaring eagles REAL name is just like she did in the pic comments.! LOL! I told her it's soaring eagle, why the hell do you care so bad?

updated by @heather-gamble: 07/14/15 10:01:27PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
oh my god this lady is a feakin STALKER!! she is STILL messaging me trying to get SE's name! I was totally nice and just tried to show her why we promote natural dreads and she went cRaZy on me! LOL! Spewing the same JC nonsense about "overwaxing". I am soo done
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
omg yes she is driving me frweaking crazy i won]ke up to 25 commentsd i had 8 more in the time i typed 1 its driving me crazy i got soo tired 10 hoursd straight dealling with this psychohelp

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
shes so psycho im telling her her stuffs superous=r tio dhhq and the only reason shres so clean and she still argues wtf its insanity

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
she's a total NUT JOB SE and I'm gonna have to ignore her she's not even making sense.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea shes one of those noobs that are so stuck on their ways, and their idea of what it takes to get dreads, that shes a lost soul when it comes to this, she waxes, puts rubber bands in, crochet hooks it, when she looses her dreads she might learn her lesson first hand,................oh and this is too funny, her hair is so beautiful that shes been sponsored, what ever that means, yea i want dreads like her http://www.betsyjmartin315.blogspot.com/
Puff
@puff
14 years ago
29 posts
its like taking tips from someone who opend a WoW acct yesterdayZOMGWTSBBQ :)
Puff
@puff
14 years ago
29 posts
Nah, she's just creaming her panties over Clean, that's all.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I agree, I think it's no longer a debate there but just arguing back and forth. They know what the consequences of using wax and the DHHQ products could be. Whether they choose to believe them or not is up to them really. All we can do is try to convince those that are starting out their dreads of the truth. So really I think it's time to separate from this debate and just promote our healthy product free dreads and stick to talking to the people on our site. If one of them were to come into this site and start arguing the goodness of wax they would have been banned by now. In the same way, I don't think we should infiltrate their page because it will only cause more conflict and nothing will be resolved.And sorry SE but only the people she tagged can comment on those pictures ..so we really can't help Faelwynn said:
You can still go to the DHHQ page and see the pictures that she posted, it's not very far down on the list. I think that this entire debate is a waste of time and energy. We're not going to be able to sway the minds of people who think that wax is the only way to go. I see what SE was talking about, because her bath salts contain baking soda it's cleaning her hair as well as her body. I also think it's strange that on her etsy site, she's clearly listing a number of positive alternative uses for baking soda and contributing it to her salts (brushing your teeth with it, using it as an exfoliating face and body wash, ect). I think the big thing that she was missing was the acv rinse (hence the itchy scalp) but that's just me. Again, overall, I think this is just a giant waste of time. It's only breeding negativity on this site and causing chaos. Why not just say our peace, update our page with positive results of our no products philosophy, and wait for people to come to us. Being aggressive is only making us look bad; it's making us look like the bad guys and making DHHQ look like the good guys.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Well, I just checked her out and good luck with this one! She is a wacko! Sponsorship huh? Sounds like AA...a good organization but why "sponsership" for dreads? They like need dread interventions? Maybe we should start something like that..."Put down the wax, please put down the wax!" Whatever! Such brainwashed drones! You won't get far with that lot! Freaks...I am beginning to think that the wax has some kind of neuro-numbing agent that suppresses brain action in it, that is the only explaination.

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form