Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

anyone on facebook help me out with this crazy "salt lady"

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
LOL @ crazy salt lady!! maybe her results were different because of the baking soda she uses in her salts and is always soaking her head in??????? Oh well I sent her the why wax is bad thread so she can see 1/100th of what we see on a weekly basis. Not that it will make a difference. She is SUCH a hypocrite lol
updated by @naturalwomyn: 07/23/15 03:58:43PM
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
dude i wish i could help u out but i cant comment..i can see the pics and yeah im not buying it....and im sorry maybe im a total bitch but im not taking any advice from a noob! the woman obviously has not had those dreads for long... come talk to me in a few more years and if shes still singing the dreadhead song then ill be glad to listen
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
you are so right. Not a bitch, just telling it like it IS! heather said:
dude i wish i could help u out but i cant comment..i can see the pics and yeah im not buying it....and im sorry maybe im a total bitch but im not taking any advice from a noob! the woman obviously has not had those dreads for long... come talk to me in a few more years and if shes still singing the dreadhead song then ill be glad to listen
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
id be willing to wager a months wages on those dreads are between 6-8 months old....i could be wrong but i doubt it.....if you want to endorse wat a product does u better damn sure have the exp to back it up like i said in 3 years id like to know wat she thinks of their products and then i will listen with an open mindits like taking tips from someone who opend a WoW acct yesterday
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
i could be wrong but i think they might be even younger than that Amy would know heather said:
id be willing to wager a months wages on those dreads are between 6-8 months old....i could be wrong but i doubt it.....if you want to endorse wat a product does u better damn sure have the exp to back it up like i said in 3 years id like to know wat she thinks of their products and then i will listen with an open mind

its like taking tips from someone who opend a WoW acct yesterday
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
i was being generous something i do not usually do lol NaturalWomyn said:
i could be wrong but i think they might be even younger than that Amy would know

heather said:
id be willing to wager a months wages on those dreads are between 6-8 months old....i could be wrong but i doubt it.....if you want to endorse wat a product does u better damn sure have the exp to back it up like i said in 3 years id like to know wat she thinks of their products and then i will listen with an open mind

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
LOL! yea the only reason i think they may be younger is because I remember seeing pics somewhere for some reason of her when she started them. Who knows she obviously shouldn't be giving anyone advice! LOL! heather said:
i was being generous something i do not usually do lol

NaturalWomyn said:
i could be wrong but i think they might be even younger than that Amy would know

heather said:

SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
haha wtf she sounds like one of those really rich snobby people that think jus cuz its bought with alot of money(i.e. dread wax) that it supposedly works but like soaring said its obvious her hair didnt get soaked cuz of the wax
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
There is no access to her pictures, no pic tab or anything. Maybe you have to be a friend of a friend, IDK.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
you can see the pics on DHHQ page w/o being a fan or a friend whatever....Now Crazy Salt Lady is messaging me asking what soaring eagles REAL name is just like she did in the pic comments.! LOL! I told her it's soaring eagle, why the hell do you care so bad?

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form