Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq explains residues ,.,ok so what is wax?

Marcus Nappy
@marcus-nappy
14 years ago
30 posts
Oh sorry never mind I forgot what the tread was really about for a minute:D Emily said:
i hate his stupid lingo...brah, peeps, chickety-check your facts..? ok why dont you chickety-check to see how dumb you sound.

updated by @marcus-nappy: 07/03/15 06:59:46AM
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
no no of course not! when johnny clean argues with people on you tube he says that and its annoying lol. Marcus Nappy said:
Are you referring to my spelling mistakes?

Emily said:
i hate his stupid lingo...brah, peeps, chickety-check your facts..? ok why dont you chickety-check to see how dumb you sound.
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
haha its ok i felt bad there for a minute..i wouldnt bash anyone on here except johnny clean ;) Marcus Nappy said:
Oh sorry never mind I forgot what the tread was really about for a minute:D

Emily said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im the king of spelling mistakes (keyboards all blank except for q w z x v k and parts of d f g h m every other keys completely blank asnd i type very fast for 1 finger..i love that on this site nobody ever resorts to petty pointing at typos whenever they cant make a pointbut theres a difference between typos and using lingo to try to seem cool to stoners surfers gangsta wannabees whatever..if he talked like yo boi i iz ere 2 sho u de bes wai 2 use mi magic wax cuz u kno lik sticky is kewl yu kno?id be pretty annoyed by that too Marcus Nappy said:

Emily said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well a brah is something girls wear under theyre shirts (and ofcourse id prefer if they didnt)his whole lingo his style of marketting and vids are all just to seem cool after all if you think hes cool you'll just trust him without thinking about what hes saying.. ricky williams said:
??????????????????????????????????????? for a moment i was like jamaican slang? idk haha

soaringeagle said:
im the king of spelling mistakes (keyboards all blank except for q w z x v k and parts of d f g h m every other keys completely blank asnd i type very fast for 1 finger..
i love that on this site nobody ever resorts to petty pointing at typos whenever they cant make a point

but theres a difference between typos and using lingo to try to seem cool to stoners surfers gangsta wannabees whatever..
if he talked like yo boi i iz ere 2 sho u de bes wai 2 use mi magic wax cuz u kno lik sticky is kewl yu kno?
id be pretty annoyed by that too

Marcus Nappy said:

Emily said:

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
PMSL Emily said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
on my laptop a pig ate the h and esc and right arrow keys Lisa McRae said:
I don't even have a b button, it's just saved under my ctrl(plus)v buttons (I also don't have a plus sign and don't really feel like looking for one to copy a paste here. My tab and backspace are gone too. All results of a drink exploding on my laptop. :) and yeah, At least I don't see anyone saying "u r a fag" on here lol
soaringeagle said:
im the king of spelling mistakes (keyboards all blank except for q w z x v k and parts of d f g h m every other keys completely blank asnd i type very fast for 1 finger..
i love that on this site nobody ever resorts to petty pointing at typos whenever they cant make a point but theres a difference between typos and using lingo to try to seem cool to stoners surfers gangsta wannabees whatever..
if he talked like yo boi i iz ere 2 sho u de bes wai 2 use mi magic wax cuz u kno lik sticky is kewl yu kno?
id be pretty annoyed by that too

Marcus Nappy said:

Emily said:

--
Mr. Nickel
@mr-nickel
14 years ago
15 posts
He is definitely trying to capitalize on both markets: Natural or residue free and Candle Heads, which adds yet another layer of deceit to his business dealings. Even if the soap works like he says it does, I refuse to buy it for ethical reasons.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
alot of people boycott him for ethical reasons Mr. Nickel said:
He is definitely trying to capitalize on both markets: Natural or residue free and Candle Heads, which adds yet another layer of deceit to his business dealings. Even if the soap works like he says it does, I refuse to buy it for ethical reasons.

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/25/15 12:50:27AM
Mr. Nickel
@mr-nickel
14 years ago
15 posts
It's easy to see why. soaringeagle said:
alot of people boycott him for ethical reasons

Mr. Nickel said:

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form