Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

have you EVER used ANY dreadheadhq ot knotty boy products?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its hand made by libby maylee is libbies lil girl its made inher kitchen and availible in our shops here

its ggood pure stuff

Mary said:

Do you have to order Maylees? I cannot find it locally..

soaring eagle said:

bronners is excelent too

but maylesss just smells amazing and feels so good

both are really pure

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/25/15 11:01:21AM
Mary3
@mary3
13 years ago
16 posts
Ah Wonderful thank you

soaring eagle said:

its hand made by libby maylee is libbies lil girl its made inher kitchen and availible in our shops here

its ggood pure stuff

Mary said:

Do you have to order Maylees? I cannot find it locally..

soaring eagle said:

bronners is excelent too

but maylesss just smells amazing and feels so good

both are really pure

Jackie
@jackie
13 years ago
78 posts

I'm from New Hampshire...we don't have fancy dread products-- what an oxymoron...dread and products just doesn't seem tosound right together :)

Marcus Gibbs
@marcus-gibbs
13 years ago
16 posts
I bought the comb and shampoo. I used the comb once but ended up giving up on it because I felt that was to much effort for a natural thing to occur. I used the shampoo for a few months and it just slowed the progress down.. after about 8 months I started using BS/ACV and recently tea tree oil and it has helped in so many ways :)
Danny2
@danny2
13 years ago
18 posts
the shampoo (bar form) I like personally, however it is overpriced n it can be drying on the scalp yes. It does have anice smell n lather n mix of herbals n if u keep it dry when not using it lasts for reasonable amount of time. Due to the price it is not my top pick, my currentshampoo is the BS wash w/ tea tree and rosemary, leaves my scalp the freshest it seems
Danny2
@danny2
13 years ago
18 posts
have used dr bronners in bar n liquid form as well, good stuff n very reasonably priced

Danny said:
the shampoo (bar form) I like personally, however it is overpriced n it can be drying on the scalp yes. It does have a nice smell n lather n mix of herbals n if u keep it dry when not using it lasts for reasonable amount of time. Due to the price it is not my top pick, my currentshampoo is the BS wash w/ tea tree and rosemary, leaves my scalp the freshest it seems
Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
Nope
Sean Jones
@sean-jones
13 years ago
14 posts

Yes, and I personally don't think they're great at all. They're not very effective and I don't think they're good for you.

I mix my own natural products when I can or use natural ones.

I also like the Urielpure Best Dreds

People should really find things that work and not buy into all the hype with things that are out there. I've tried nearly everything and few things do what they should

/ 6
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form