Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

teach a teacher about dreads and dread wax

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
look it looks good but IS NOT DREADED its simply glued togetherthats the point right there wax does not help dreads at all it only creates the illusionand ultimately does nothing but harm Altered_alex said:
Do we have any pictures of the middle of dreads that have never been waxed?
Importantly doesn't the out side of the dread look good and neat?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/27/15 01:29:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

that "looks" like nice neat dreads..but its just a dread wig you are not helping people to dread by waxing your only making them look like they have dreads Altered_alex said:

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
also whaty goods an outside looking neat when the inside ..that gives it its structural integrity iis so damaged and desrroyedit rots from the inside it traps all kinds of dirt..onthe inside.. it gets stiff from the inside it gets heavy from the inside ..have you not heard its not your looks that matter but whats inside tyou? the dsame goes for dreadsif the insides a rotting moldy sticlky mess what goods the outside looking good going to do?your encouraging the same meltality you see in highschools where looks are more important and the good looking kids are generaly the ugliest on the inside ..mean and nasty to others etcyour placing greatter value on outter appearance then on inner substance that makes dreads truly beautifil Altered_alex said:

--
Altered_alex
@altered-alex
14 years ago
10 posts
well no this doesn't look good it looks rubbish. i think we are basically arguing the same point. i see so many attempts at dreads that do not actually dread the hair they artifically sculpt the hair into looking like dreads. I see stuff like super glue, beeswax, window sealent. I agree these are Vbad. Dh wax and kb wax are not in this catagory. We are never gonna agree on this. Once dreads are matured there is no need to wash them at all. Apart from when attending to roots.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what the hell are u talking abouthow are they not in the same catagory they are still sticky substances used to glue hair togerther and that is theyre only purpose dhhq states wax works because you palm roll the dreads and it compressed them into the wax ..or as u stated sculpting or molding them to look like dreadsthat is wax's only purposeand ofcourse dreads need to be washed if u dont wash them its grosss exspecualy if u got waxin them ewwwand roots need no attending exfcetpt washing with the dreadsgiod u recomend not washing tyour dreads? how do u expect us to ever recomend your methodsyou just earned your shop an f rating Altered_alex said:
well no this doesn't look good it looks rubbish. i think we are basically arguing the same point. i see so many attempts at dreads that do not actually dread the hair they artifically sculpt the hair into looking like dreads. I see stuff like super glue, beeswax, window sealent. I agree these are Vbad. Dh wax and kb wax are not in this catagory. We are never gonna agree on this. Once dreads are matured there is no need to wash them at all. Apart from when attending to roots.

--
Altered_alex
@altered-alex
14 years ago
10 posts
i think this goes back to the argument of spiritual or simply fashionable resons for dreads. i accept your views perhaps you could try to accept just a little bit mine? any how. i feel like we are going in circles so over and out. For now @;-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the people comming to you want dreads do you ask them specificaly are you just look9ing for fake dreads to look like you got dreads or do u want real dreads for spiritual reasonsno u just give em fake dreads they come to you not knowing theres a difference and u mislead them Altered_alex said:
i think this goes back to the argument of spiritual or simply fashionable resons for dreads. i accept your views perhaps you could try to accept just a little bit mine? any how. i feel like we are going in circles so over and out. For now @;-)

--
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
LMAO that right there is some funny shit soaringeagle said:

that "looks" like nice neat dreads..but its just a dread wig you are not helping people to dread by waxing your only making them look like they have dreads

Altered_alex said:
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
DHHQ/KB wax will function just the same in its ability to wash our of hair, I used the DHHQ wax an its still trapped in several of mine that I know of for sure, Doesn't matter who's wax it is tho,Wax is hydrophobic, unless your subjecting your hair to some harsh removal methods, it's not coming out.same goes for anything else hydrophobic.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yeas and altere4d.. he has been trying and trying and trying to ger the wax out ..for a good long timeat most he got some out of some dreads..some dreads are still pretty waxyonce its in its in and not comming iut it never ever belongs in there to begin with..not onceit does no good at all Iain said:
DHHQ/KB wax will function just the same in its ability to wash our of hair, I used the DHHQ wax an its still trapped in several of mine that I know of for sure, Doesn't matter who's wax it is tho,
Wax is hydrophobic, unless your subjecting your hair to some harsh removal methods, it's not coming out.

same goes for anything else hydrophobic.

--

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form