Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help! it's a mess!

Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
13 years ago
51 posts

the back of my head has become a mess and i can't seem to fix it. all my dreads seem to want to congo together so i seperate every other day or more. here's a picture. is this mess something to worry about?

updated by @andrea-schneider: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Karma Kitten
@karma-kitten
13 years ago
2 posts

Just keep separating, and you'll be fine. If you're going all natural, let nature do the work for you. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey!

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts
it looks great, just keep em separate, they are sectioned up nicely, of course they will probably decide to change, as mine just did, lol! ']
Evelyn Maes
@evelyn-maes
13 years ago
30 posts

Mine are also having that problem, i have to separate them every day or my head is one big dread. But i get a lot of loose hairs when i pull them apart :(

Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
13 years ago
51 posts

i start with tnr and they were in nice sections over a month ago! i don't really care much about section and i don't worry about much when it comes to dreads but i just didn't know if this was going to turn out like a big mess in the long run.

evelyn, i got tons of stray hairs too now. i don't mind them though. they will dread up. my worry is that no matter how much i seperate hairs from one dread are still in another!

MRH
@mrh
13 years ago
8 posts

Creeping is going to continue to be an issue until the locks fully mature. If any of them get too big, you can always split it into two. Vigilance is key though, is there anyone that can help you groom the back of your head?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

see how 1 dread has hair comming from an inch away?

if u kinda pull a few hairs at a time oi]=out of that area so you dont have that lil umm dread coming into the main dread anymore those hairs u rip out will release the dread and will be lose hairs there that then become a new dread when long enough

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form