Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What do you wear...to bed? ;)~

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

just the oposite wool helps dreads dread but u want a looser tam not a tight beanie

wool is 1 of the best things for dreasds

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 11:02:20PM
average joe
@average-joe
13 years ago
34 posts

soaring eagle said:

just the oposite wool helps dreads dread but u want a looser tam not a tight beanie

wool is 1 of the best things for dreasds

Gotcha. I was wearing a skully instead of a tam.
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts
ELaurenG! I love your new pic with no sleep cap! I was wondering the same thing and now I will go "naked" to bed too'] I started going natural 2 weeks ago after 3 months of twist & rip'[ I think they will be ok, they look amazingly better and soft already, I'm so pleased to find this site & all these nice people. Joy in your journey...
ElaurenG
@elaureng
13 years ago
19 posts
Thanks Nancy -Here's to us for being brave enough to start from scratch again and with shorter hair no less! I agree that it already feels a lot better for me too. Best of Luck to us both!

Nancy Young said:
ELaurenG! I love your new pic with no sleep cap! I was wondering the same thing and now I will go "naked" to bed too'] I started going natural 2 weeks ago after 3 months of twist & rip'[ I think they will be ok, they look amazingly better and soft already, I'm so pleased to find this site & all these nice people. Joy in your journey...

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form