Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
they are fine i wouldnt use anythig from dreadjeadhq tho but then again 1/2 the shit they sell ends up in the trash so its a shame to be so wasteful so i dunno they look fine they need more time use sea salt sprats wear a wool tam or sleep on a wool pillow cover if u notice it especialy on beaded dreads remove the beads or move em loweri definately would never crochet again and id switch to maylees if u want to use soap or baking soda otherwise

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

your b4 just left em salone he did the right thing..u crochetted..thats the wrong thing leave em alone dont worry dont fuss just dont touch..they will dread just fine

thin hairs nit hard to dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
Hayley, my hair is really thin and fine also. It was very long,but my ponytail was only as thick as the circumfrence (sp?) of a dime. I completely understand your fears! The only difference i have noticed between thick and thin hair in dreads is that thick hair can have more dreads than we can...and that our dreads will never be as thick as our sections. But other than that...no worries!! Thick thin or average...hair is gonna dread!! And yours look great!
Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts
For what it's worth i think your hair looks great, def throw the hook away(i did) and maybe a few less beads "n"wraps for a while to let the hair move and tangle a little more freely.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form