Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

knotty jonny clean defines hardness as tightness? wtf?

Puff
@puff
14 years ago
29 posts
And your "WTF MOMENT" of the week was brought to you by Mr. Clean.Thanks.
updated by @puff: 07/22/15 11:46:03AM
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
Lol by the end of the month he's gonna be selling some of this "equipment" for 200 and that measuring stick thing for 45. Cuz he remade it more dread appropriate.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
whoa hahaha whoa heehee umm hahaha hehe damnnnok that needs to be added to the funny t shirt ideas thread..lol thats classic Metalhead Fred said:
Hardness and tightness are important factors that should be associated with good sex, not good dreads!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
LMFAO!!! You guys are too funny!!!!
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
Metalhead Fred said:
Hardness and tightness are important factors that should be associated with good sex, not good dreads!
This! A thousand times this!Were those things even dreads? I guess at least they did look quite waxy so he's being consistent.
karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
I cant download the video cus im on a super slow connection...and comments are disabled when you try and watch it on youtube?but...why would people want hard dreads?...i dont understand why...when there is info here proving that you dont need product to get dreads that dreddies still use product...
Chad
@chad
14 years ago
7 posts
Maybe it's just a difference in texture for me since my hair is naturally afro textured and all, but I never used wax in my hair, and my dreads aren't "soft" in the sense that some of you are saying, where you can squeeze to half their thickness. To me, they feel kind of hard, though not like rocks or something lol. Maybe it could also have something to do with how you start your dreads (mine were started by twisting, so i have like 120 small dreads). I'm not saying you should desire hardness, but is it necessarily a bad thing?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ewell were talkin thicker dreads thinner ones dont compress as muchplus african textured hair does get tighterplyus dryness can make em lil harrder toohardness in as thick dread would be extremely unconfy when sleeping

--
Chad
@chad
14 years ago
7 posts
Ahh. I See. That makes sense, that thicker dreads would be softer. Plus my hair is usually extra dry. After i put aloe or shea in them, they do feel quite soft. soaringeagle said:
ewell were talkin thicker dreads thinner ones dont compress as much
plus african textured hair does get tighter
plyus dryness can make em lil harrder too

hardness in as thick dread would be extremely unconfy when sleeping
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats how he defines maturitybut density also changes by weather tooochanges by when u last washed and with what1 dread can have soft and hard areas

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form