Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

tams and such

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
omg thats hilariusim pretty temprerature sensative so in summer i rip all the sleeves off every shirt i gotconcidering the fact that i doubt i ever bought a t shirt (dont ask me where they all come from i have no idea) i could make a ton of cash selling the sleeves..now are ya convinced knottyboy and dreadheadhq arent just total scams?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 05:21:23AM
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
im sure tron would be interested in a trade - he does peyote stitch - send him a message.
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
I figured he might be, but again, I need to finish what I got started...sigh... I just can't seem to find the time, sitting around doing nothing just seems to have such high priority with me lol.
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
yeah definately I do peyote stitch kind of hit a snag though I did a small one for a necklace for one of my boys Ohio state colors. I tried to do one the next day and couldn't even get past the first row. so I'll let you know when it's a little more automatic. it's a crazy little monster lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
local to where..lolbeads any craft shop. or make your owndread goodies like tams n such most big cities have some shops that cary em usualy on the trendy hangout streetsbut ya can get much better much cheaper onlinei;'ll invite a couple freinds who make em to pop on in and post

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
15 years ago
93 posts
I just learned to crochet this weekend. I am clueless on how to make anything other than headbands and dish cloths though. I wish I could figure out how to make a tam or triangle head covering thingy!
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
MommaCrunch said:
I just learned to crochet this weekend. I am clueless on how to make anything other than headbands and dish cloths though. I wish I could figure out how to make a tam or triangle head covering thingy!
Well a 'triangle head covering thingy' would be a great start for you, it's just a square folded in half at the corners. Love that term, by the way.
does it matter
@does-it-matter
15 years ago
31 posts
all i have to say is if anyone who can make a tam sees this, hit me up with some photos, zacharyjohn89@yahoo.com im really looking for one soon, a nice pattern, small to medium size.. i got fattys but they aren't that long yet.. anywho, im willin to pay up to thirty bucks, so if anyone makes good stuff, hit me up, i'd love to support you!
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
what kind of material do u want it made of? a woman i work with makes them zachary john said:
all i have to say is if anyone who can make a tam sees this, hit me up with some photos, zacharyjohn89@yahoo.com im really looking for one soon, a nice pattern, small to medium size.. i got fattys but they aren't that long yet.. anywho, im willin to pay up to thirty bucks, so if anyone makes good stuff, hit me up, i'd love to support you!
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
15 years ago
362 posts
would you happen to know any patterns for those combination tam/snoods? I'd love one but can't find a pattern to save my life! granted, I could just putz around and try to modify a tam pattern, but I'll probably screw it up. I've already got two hand crocheted acrylic tams, and my wool just came in! I'm so excited! I'll post pictures of the new wool tam just as soon as it's finished! Beksta said:
I make tams, and was very soon gonna upload to my website a crochet pattern :D

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form