Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread barter (not dread butta..lol)

shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6102989 peyote stitch sleeves not worth their prices but still cool
updated by @shaun-saunders: 07/18/15 09:22:31PM
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
heyyyyy! i have been looking for someone that does glass blowing or knows someone close that does it. i need tons of glass charms for my peyote stitch necklaces! i gots a site with all my handmade goods, and i love trading :) if youre interested lemme know k? www.myspace.com/handsewnhippie <3 nicky starthistle said:
super sweet! I got tons o beads and my friend blows glass so I can get whatever, plus I also sew and make tye dyes ( which I also just learned how to make heart ones and peace signs though I have yet to actually try it)and do jewelery. I'm still working on my soldering techniques, but soon they will be awesome.. how exciting!!
Chevelle Trant
@chevelle-trant
15 years ago
33 posts
what would you take for that wicked skirt,, that thing is awesome!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
haha i knewww youd want thatand if she dont got what ya want i'll throw in something Chevelle Trant said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
is this directed at me?? if so lets talk suga <3 Ianthe Weekes - Cowell said:
Hey, I'd love to trade for some dread beads ! What would you like in reruen i'm not sure what i have, but i can make jewelery ! <3 bless up..x
Chevelle Trant
@chevelle-trant
15 years ago
33 posts
Haha,, U know me too well eagle. soaringeagle said:
haha i knewww youd want that

and if she dont got what ya want i'll throw in something

Chevelle Trant said:
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
I'm open to anything...looking for cool hair beads or a tam but I always like jewlery and clothes too. Have anything you wanna trade? Chevelle Trant said:
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
K...lil' update: the black skirt I sold on ebay so no longer available. The wrap skirt is going to a special sistar on this forum. She doesn't know it but her story touches my heart 'cause I can TOTALLY relate to it. Now I plan to have it sent on the 3rd of Sept when I get some funds...so someone needs to get me that addy by then! You know who you are! ;) I have more to post...just been too sick, blah! I have some freebies coming up too...just need to take pics then post! Shalom~
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
does anyone have an old tam?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i do but i already owe stephany 2 when i find emive been trying to get 1 or 2 of my freinds to joinon my myspace look for arliaflower or simone i think her name is in my freinds or stephany here i know alotta others as well who make great tams natty_dread_it_in_the_zimbabwe said:
does anyone have an old tam?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form