Dreadlocks Forums

dread barter (not dread butta..lol)

tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
yeah mine look nothing like that LOL those are off the chain soaringeagle said:

Jess Gergely said:
=( i still don't know what a peyote stitch is!

tha tron said:
I have two peyote stitches up for grabs that I want to get rid of they are both rasta colors. They are for medium thin locks I'll grab a pic of them in my hair. Im getting better with each one I make so I want to get rid of them that way I have to keep making them.

updated by @tha-tron: 07/23/15 06:27:01PM
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Photobucket This sweet craft book is from 1976. It is in excellent condition considering it's age. The pages are crisp and clean.It covers everything from embroidery, weaving, crochet, knitting, needlepoint, applique, framing, and woodworking.I love this book and found an additional copy to keep for myself. :)
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Photobucket Now this book is SWEET! Copyright 1977Titled: Rodale's Naturally Great Foods Cookbook.It contains over 400 recipies...using all natural, WHOLE food. Yum-yum!It is in awesome condition considering it's age. The pages are crisp and clean.It is a great collectable...I have an additional copy with this one too that I'm keeping. ;)
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
i really like this wrap skirt!!! echolynnrain said:
Soul-Flower Wrap Skirt
This wrap skirt is from Soul-Flower. I found out I don't like wrap skirts.I cut off the tags but it has never been washed or worn.The length measures roughly 36 inches.Looking to trade for tams or beads or other hippie threads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
chevy had a tam to trade right? and im pretty damn sure shed love to trade for this Electric Mama said:
i really like this wrap skirt!!!

echolynnrain said:
Soul-Flower Wrap Skirt
This wrap skirt is from Soul-Flower. I found out I don't like wrap skirts.

I cut off the tags but it has never been washed or worn.

The length measures roughly 36 inches.

Looking to trade for tams or beads or other hippie threads.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lost
@lost
15 years ago
22 posts
ive been putting together some bead strings an making some dread beads that id be willing to part with to som1 who likes them, i also like to draw tho im not brillant i get some good pieces somtimes. ill post some pics over this weekWish-list: shinny dread deco, a tam or any cool hat, trippy marbles an other small treasures, intresting hacky-sacks.send me a msg if you have a trade donation or freebee requests
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
im gonna hafta get rid of alot b4 i move but i diunno if anytrhings worth keeepimng out of a dumpsterbuti loose dread chunks alot from being stepped onso i can usualy find an 8 indch to foot long dreadunder the bed or in the showeri dunno why anyone would want em but i got dreads to give away or trade..including a couple beard dreads

--
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
haha wow handing out dreads SE!!I have a lot of hemp necklaces to trade! :) soaringeagle said:
im gonna hafta get rid of alot b4 i move but i diunno if anytrhings worth keeepimng out of a dumpster

but
i loose dread chunks alot from being stepped on
so i can usualy find an 8 indch to foot long dreadunder the bed or in the shower

i dunno why anyone would want em but i got dreads to give away or trade..including a couple beard dreads
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
if u want a dread u just gotta follow me around and wait for 1 to fall off Electric Mama said:
haha wow handing out dreads SE!!

I have a lot of hemp necklaces to trade! :)

soaringeagle said:
im gonna hafta get rid of alot b4 i move but i diunno if anytrhings worth keeepimng out of a dumpster

but
i loose dread chunks alot from being stepped on
so i can usualy find an 8 indch to foot long dreadunder the bed or in the shower

i dunno why anyone would want em but i got dreads to give away or trade..including a couple beard dreads

--
Lost
@lost
15 years ago
22 posts
haha that would be wicked.ok i set up my photo bucket with an album of my art, almost every peace is up for trade (trade, freebee request or blinde exchange)go to photobucket, theres a search bar with a small dropdown that is set to "images" change that to people an look for me, "jaroo42" then check out the album "from under my hat"i dont get on photobucket mutch so if you wanna trade send me mail here

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form