Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my dealings with the police..I just want to be free. read please

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

and at a gathering when you got hundreds maybe even a thousand drummers ragingand you feel the earths heartbeat beneath your feet yiou can feel higher then any drug can ever get ysa

ive gotten to hang out with ram dass a couple tikmes and one thing hes told me was you dont need to take a substance to "get there" when your already there you dont need a drug to get high if you just are high..take this opurtunity to just be high naturally

it will take a month to clean out your system then you will be clear and able to ..just be

oh..shamanic journeys can be more powrful then the strongest craziest (and most deadly) halucinagens or deleriants and shamanic journeys are accomplished just through a simple drum beat

theres a way to breathe knowbn as the rebirthing breathe that is an intence trancelike high but its also healing unlinke drugs

Baba Fats said:

I've definitely felt high at drum circle

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 04:25:39PM
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
12 years ago
56 posts

I hear you on that baba. Philly yo! Anyways my ex gf traveled to Utah from PA and got got caught with a roach when she was about 17 or 18. Utah made her go to jail instantly for 1 year and made her come back during high school senior year xmas and easter breaks to serve time. It really messed her up emotionally. If people keep up a negative view of it things will always be like this.

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts

ram dass is the man

Manj
@manj
12 years ago
18 posts

I would love to take part in a large scale drum circle and witness a Shamatic ritual .
Guess I'll need to put a search on in the UK to see where I can find a nice big drum circle..or maybe even start one?

Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

thats me lol i cant smoke weed now because of spice. i smoked for 7 years. and because of one really bad trip on spice everytime i smoke weed it triggers panic attacks. i recently tried smoking weed again after half a year and had a panic attack instantly. i had to go outside and pour water on myself. my advice, stick to weed. spice is just BAD news.
soaring eagle said:

its not at all hard to not smoke weed i smoke like 1 bowl like 3-5 hits..every 3 months on average its easy

that spice crap will be a massive mistake.. ive heard of ppl ending up in mental wards from that and i think 1 member here cant smoke pot now after smoking that crap now she has severe reactions to weed cause she tried fake weed one time only

AllOrNothing
@allornothing
12 years ago
35 posts

Salvia divinorum is a different high, mildly hallucinogenic, quite fun if you do it right. And legal. You can purchase it in most smoke shops. Give it a try if you're interested.

It's also significantly safer than spice. That shit will fuck you up.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Salvia is only legal in some states now. And It's not even close to a weed high. It's more intense than any mushroom trip I have been on. I would never recommend it to anyone. It's something that you will try when you are ready and look into it yourself

Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

That is interesting because I've heard more than a few people say that before. I've never touched anything but the pure real deal marijuana.

To the OP: So sorry that happened to you. It's disgusting that the powers that be think they can control what we do with OUR bodies like that. I will spend my life supporting legalization. I definitely think it will happen at some point. It might take awhile, but it will happen.

Naked Naturalist said:

thats me lol i cant smoke weed now because of spice. i smoked for 7 years. and because of one really bad trip on spice everytime i smoke weed it triggers panic attacks. i recently tried smoking weed again after half a year and had a panic attack instantly. i had to go outside and pour water on myself. my advice, stick to weed. spice is just BAD news.
soaring eagle said:

its not at all hard to not smoke weed i smoke like 1 bowl like 3-5 hits..every 3 months on average its easy

that spice crap will be a massive mistake.. ive heard of ppl ending up in mental wards from that and i think 1 member here cant smoke pot now after smoking that crap now she has severe reactions to weed cause she tried fake weed one time only

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

salvias isnt a halucinagenisc at all its a delerient a totaly diferent class delerients dont alter reality..they replace it you no longer see whats arou8nd you instead you see a whiole diferent scary reality this means you can walk out a window or swim in traffic or box a speediong freightrain without knowing what your doing its short lived compared to other delerients but delerients are a cklass of drug u never want to mess with unless your a traimned shaman!

others include deadly nightshade dutura the most dangerouse drug there is which is a truip or die trying drug

most delerients have como0n names like devils.. deadly.. for a reason

they are not to be messed with

and salvia i would never touchj and ive eatten very high doses of lsd but would never touch salvia (or any of the new research chems)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Salvia is the only one I'd touch. But it's been so long since I have practiced shamanism that, I agree Eagle, I wouldn't do it again unless I started practicing again. I have only had wonderful experiences. I did it 3 times each one over a year apart. It's something you need to spend time interpreting before you do it again. I still haven't understood the last vision, so I don't plan on doing it again any time soon. And as for swimming in traffic... I actually had an experience like that, I was outside and walked up to a busy street, but something in my mind would not let me go further than the curb. It was like I was walking into an invisible brick wall. But had I not been so lucky, I would have and could have stepped right into traffic.

If I were to ever do it again, I would make sure to have a sitter with me. Someone who would understand not to try and interact with me, but who would be there to make sure I wasn't endangering myself.

I agree. It is a shamanic substance and should only be used as such. It's not something you do because "you can handle it". I actually had a friend who said that. He said he'd do it again, not because he liked it, or go anything from it, but because "he could handle it" I was so mad at him for disrespecting It so much

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form