Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my dealings with the police..I just want to be free. read please

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I don't smoke at all anymore. My girlfriend still does and all of my friends. It's not hard to be around it if you set your mind to not smoking. When the bowl is passed to you, just remind yourself what the consequences would be if you were to cave even for one hit

updated by @baba-fats: 07/23/15 04:12:22AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dont slow down..stop.. never touch it again

Rebecca said:

I've slowed down A LOT on smoking that shit and boyfriend and i are trying to quit doing it all together. after a year of smoking K4 everyday you notice that your health has completely gone to shit

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u dont got to buy it you dont got to go there at all

boycott the station in fact tell the ownere how dangerouse the shit is and that you refuse to use that station as long as they continure to sell it

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

also post a blog on here about how bad it is all the health issues u had and everything very detailed and with a good title

then around yor neighbourhood circulate a petition to have it removed from the gas station get signatures and suport for a boycot if they dont stop selling it

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Boycotting for that would do nothing. Especially if you said it was because it was dangerous. Every gas station sell cigs. You can't boycott gas stations in general

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It's true. Robo tripping wouldn't have been as big as it was for a while. I did it a few times, myself. Not worth it at all. The first time was amazing, but the next 2 I got so sick, I spent an hour throwing up in the bathroom

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no it makes u more like drunk then trip

its nasty

--
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

I don't know anyone's reasons for smoking weed or doing these drugs or that drugs or whatever, but since you're in a difficult position and you basically have to go along with their demands or suffer worse consequences, try to just find something else. I dont mean go chase some extreme, damaging high or anything, but like...I dont know, people claim to feel some kind of high through meditation or other such means. Either way, maybe there's something else to make the time go by easily enough. Still, it sucks that you've had to have all this stuff put on you when cigarettes and alcohol are so easily available.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

djimbe

get yourself a drum and drum away the day

Tara C said:

I don't know anyone's reasons for smoking weed or doing these drugs or that drugs or whatever, but since you're in a difficult position and you basically have to go along with their demands or suffer worse consequences, try to just find something else. I dont mean go chase some extreme, damaging high or anything, but like...I dont know, people claim to feel some kind of high through meditation or other such means. Either way, maybe there's something else to make the time go by easily enough. Still, it sucks that you've had to have all this stuff put on you when cigarettes and alcohol are so easily available.

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I've definitely felt high at drum circle

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form