Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

KAY'S NATURAL TIMELINE

Princess Kay
@princess-kay
11 years ago
47 posts

WELL, 7 MONTHS AGO, i sign up in this forum looking for somebody doing neddles in UK, as i am from Spain and i dont know many people here....

But few members of the forum convinced me to neglect, and i followed it.

7months after, still looks a little bit messy, but i am soooo happy and really learning a lesson of patient and following the natural curse of life.

Thank u.

FIRST WEEKS:

2 MONTHS

4 MONTHS!

5 MONTHS

6MONTHS!

7 MONTHS!

9 MONTHS!

ONE YEAR FINALLY!!

updated by @princess-kay: 02/14/15 05:52:59AM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

awesome :) grats glad to have you dont be a stranger ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they look awesome and at 4 months are still just babies they will get better and better every month

glad you stayed away from the needles

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Princess Kay
@princess-kay
11 years ago
47 posts

updated by @princess-kay: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Princess Kay
@princess-kay
11 years ago
47 posts

THANK U GUYS.... but i have been looking to other timeslines here of other people and it seems to go faster than mine!! and more organized! am i paranoid?

I am very jelous when i see your beautiful dreads.... :P

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

Look up Heather's timeline. Her dreads are gorgeous. She was quite frustrated at times but she stuck it out. It took her hair a while to dread. But it was so worth it!!!!!!!

Princess Kay
@princess-kay
11 years ago
47 posts

updated!

noe albor
@noe-albor
11 years ago
5 posts
Hi Kay! Your dreads are gorgeous, but more importantly you look happy and free..
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

It is so nice to hear that you learned and listened to keep your hair and dreads healthy. Yes, the journey takes time and patience, but the rewards are amazing. We learn about patience, inner strength, we grow as the dreads maturity grows, it teaches us to be more understanding towards others and best of all, we get healthy dreads that will last a lifetime, that sway with the breeze, that smell wonderful and clean and dreads that stay healthy forever.....So happy for you Kay.....Peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i gotta say that hair looked mighty sexy from day 1 on what u call messy i call drool worthy

u shouldnt compare your journey to others cause trust me others will nbe looking at yours in envy too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form