11 years ago
359 posts

updated by @tim5: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

Peace and love brothers and sisters.

This is a Eucalyptus dread bead that I made today. I am planning on making Sandalwood, Eucalyptus and Tea tree dread beads. In about a month time I will have these available. I will only use fallen, dried wood. I will post my mission statement when I have beads available, the statement will include my ethics and my thoughts regarding fair pricing and trade.

Peace and love.

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

i could not post photo and text together

Tim said:

Peace and love brothers and sisters.

This is a Eucalyptus dread bead that I made today. I am planning on making Sandalwood, Eucalyptus and Tea tree dread beads. In about a month time I will have these available. I will only use fallen, dried wood. I will post my mission statement when I have beads available, the statement will include my ethics and my thoughts regarding fair pricing and trade.

Peace and love.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u should be able to post text and oics together when u get em ready to sell post them in the classifieds when you build up enoigh stock to run a store and keep an inventory request a shop be set up for ya

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
11 years ago
1,291 posts

awesome! i have some branches that i collected on a hiking trip but have yet to make beads with them. one day.

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

Thankyou brother. I will do that.

soaring eagle said:

u should be able to post text and oics together when u get em ready to sell post them in the classifieds when you build up enoigh stock to run a store and keep an inventory request a shop be set up for ya

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

It's beautiful. I look forward to your future creations.

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
11 years ago
59 posts
Can't wait! :)
christina popejoy
@christina-popejoy
11 years ago
91 posts
So besutiful!! Do you have a shop on here or ESty??
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

Thankyou. I don't have a shop yet. I have been so busy lately. I play music in a band, and look after our little boy. I have had to put beads on the back burner for a little bit. I have all the wood in my workshop ready to go, but I don't know when I will get the beads finished. I will post here when I do. I do know that minimum postage from Australia to the USA is $13.

peace

christina popejoy said:

So besutiful!! Do you have a shop on here or ESty??
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form