Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

shamwow for drying dreadlocks

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i got a shamwow recently just to see if it did dry my dreadlocks fasterand it sure didit wasnt as amazing as the comercials made it look took some effort to squuuuuueeeeeze the dreads in itbut it got them to barely damp quicklyi used to blow dry in spurts over several hours (when too cold to sit in the sun)and after 6 or 8 hours they would still be dripping out the tipsbut now i use the shamwow blow dry a few minutes and theyre good just slightly damp in spots but i havent felt the bneed to blow over hours anymoretheyre not cheap tho and they try to get u to take up extra offers so u could speand over 100 if u doi guess it was worth it fpr me since mine really take forever to dryoh on another notei did a lil experiment with blunt vs loose tips soaked 2 dreads squeezing them to make sure they were totaly saturated then held em out to watch how they dripped.. the loose dread had a steady stream of water not dripping but pouring out (for what seemed to be an impossibly long time too) the blunted 1 would drip now and then but definately no streamming (the loose tip was like when u lower a faucet till its just above the dripping and has a thin steady stream)it was kinda fascinating to see how much water poured out the ends and for how long

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:51:03PM
owen thompson
@owen-thompson
14 years ago
19 posts
wow that's a very interesting way to dry dreads, i knew those things were good for something!
Dave2
@dave2
14 years ago
71 posts
great little suckers them shamwow, i use a similar product sold here in australia and it's excellent does just as S.E. says.There are a few diff brands around so you could maybe find a cheaper source than "shamwow".and i know what you mean about blunted ends, since un-blunting mine they drip profusely after a shower when before it was not enough to worry about.But now if i dont chamois them they drip everywhere and make a wet mess.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea but sure beats the water staying in them 2 extra daysthey dry soooo much slower when the ends are blunted

Dave said:
great little suckers them shamwow, i use a similar product sold here in australia and it's excellent does just as S.E. says.There are a few diff brands around so you could maybe find a cheaper source than "shamwow".

and i know what you mean about blunted ends, since un-blunting mine they drip profusely after a shower when before it was not enough to worry about.But now if i dont chamois them they drip everywhere and make a wet mess.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form