Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the facebook for dreadheads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
about a dozen times the last month or 2 members have called dreadlockssite the facebook for dreadheadsand just a few minutes ago a member told me they were going to delete their facebook account soon cause dreadlockssite had a better vibe.dreadheads in the world are in some places 1 in 500, other places 1 in 1000and some places 1 in 10,000 even a million. we are unique a rare breed so dreadlockssite will never be overrun by millions of nobodies and will always be blessed with more unique interesting folks.but i can see a future where we will have yens of thousands..who knows maybe 100,000 dreadheads or moreone thing that will set us apart from facebook is we will never have a compulsive need to click "like" next to everyones comments like "i just ate a cheese sandwich" or "school was boring today" or "i think jonny likes me"instead we will always have more interesting things in common to talk aboutmore real issuesand a more helpful caring communityso congrats to all you dreadheads you made dreadlockssite earn quiet a distinguished reputation as "better then facebook"what is an online community or social network but a collection of people? so, you, as people are better then all of facebook.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 05:26:43AM
Tilo
@tilo
14 years ago
10 posts
i personally cant stand social networking sites...however, that being said, since ive found this site ive been on here more than i have fb. its less...mainstream. like you said its for people that have common interests and better things to talk about. i love this site. GG
Ginger jack
@ginger-jack
14 years ago
29 posts
Dude, weird thing is, I deleted my facebook two days ago, and iv been glued to here instead. :') it does have a elbetter vibe, there is no bitching or arguments. :)
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Yes I as well cant stand myspace or facebook or any of those sites because of the lack of like minded people. Those places are like the way highschool was and this place is like cool little nook in corner that I escaped too with the rest of my friends while in high school... ha ha crazy analogy but completely true, you all rock, keep sending those good vibes
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
since i found this site facebook has become a thing of the past lol
Heather
@heather
14 years ago
1,291 posts
i personally hate facebook. thanks for making this site wonderful, SE!
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
I agree with you on that high school nook part man! and yeah, this place has a much better vibe to it. Honestly I think Facebook has been giving me major anxiety..odd, i know, but yes. This site is one of the first to be opened in my browser, it's an awesome site, so glad i found it. good thing about it? Whenever i'm on here, no anxiety! The only reason i made a Facebook in the first place was to stay in touch with out of state relatives and friends, but now it's turned into a network of rubbish for me..

Earthstudios said:
Yes I as well cant stand myspace or facebook or any of those sites because of the lack of like minded people. Those places are like the way highschool was and this place is like cool little nook in corner that I escaped too with the rest of my friends while in high school... ha ha crazy analogy but completely true, you all rock, keep sending those good vibes
owen thompson
@owen-thompson
14 years ago
19 posts
i def have to agree with ya on this post SE...this site has been great, im on alot since theres so much info out there and the community i waay better than fb, many different breeds of people here on this site but like u said we all have 1 common goal and have lots of respect and love for each other here.....i do have to be honest tho i have a fb account and use it frequently also but my main use there is to get in touch with friends and family that i may not be able to talk to much so it is of some benefit to me......Big up to dreadlocksite nuff respect, Bless*
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
speaking of fb seems to have been hacked again 2nd time in 2 weeks its all messed up right now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
dreadbook! LOL
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form