Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Today is THE day :)

Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
14 years ago
45 posts
Today begins my journey of dreadhood. I recently bought the DHHQ kit and thankfully stumbled across this forum. It's too bad I had to waste $70 but atleast I realized before I dreaded & WAXED!! So now Im sitting in the living room giving the box of doom(equipped w/ wax, lockpeppa, accelorater, etc.) the stink eye and wondering why jonny and sloan would do this to me? Like many other people perhaps the excitement and enticement of green(not the natural kind) has clouded their judgement, sense of honesty, & overall common courtesy. Or perhaps they are just ignorant to the negative outcomes of their products as jonny has suggested in the forum. Just a thought.Anyways, about me.My name is Mia. I am a 20 year old college student studying in the field of Social Work. I currently reside in Long Beach, CA. I enjoy the outdoors and sports. Nice to meet you! :)
updated by @mia-elizabeth: 01/13/15 08:44:30PM
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
Congrats! I still need to take the plunge :/which im more then ever ready to, but I still need to let my hair grow.&& sorry about the wasted money :/ is there any way to get a refund of your money?also don't forget to take picture of your dreadlock journey! :]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome and congrats cant wait to see your new dreadies

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
nice to meet you too..congratulations on your dreadies...hope to see baby pics soon :)
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Saved just in time!!!!! Right on! now chuck that comb and time will do the rest, show us some pics :)
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
People can get refunds. But you have to pay for the return shipping and be willing to accept a partial refund due to a "Restocking Fee." James Rosales said:
Congrats! I still need to take the plunge :/
which im more then ever ready to, but I still need to let my hair grow.

&& sorry about the wasted money :/ is there any way to get a refund of your money?

also don't forget to take picture of your dreadlock journey! :]
Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
14 years ago
45 posts
So ma babies are in progress. Feeling puffy and beautiful.@James-My suggestion is wait till you feel ready. I have always wanted a hairstyle that meant something to me without dying, perming, etc. & i did not seriously consider dreads until recently. I was always told they were dirty and gross but they have always looked so beautiful to me. So i did my research and here i am :)@ SE- Thanks, i went with backcombing.@Tyler/ES- Will have a pic up soon for sure :)@GE- I don't even feel like dealing with them anymore.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Welcome and I'm very glad you found us before you started :D
sourabh thakur
@sourabh-thakur
14 years ago
83 posts
Hey Mia, congratulations on ur new dreads, I am also a newcomer n started the dreads around the same time as u did :) it ll be nice to c ur progress.happy dreading
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form