Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Your opinion wanted

Dylan W
@dylan-w
14 years ago
7 posts
wat up people. as we all know it is hard to form an unbiased opinion about yourself so please all of u do me a favor. Just look at my photo and let me know whether or not u consider my hair in dreads. It's just hard for me to tell what passers by on the street see. messy dirtbag or d-locks. lol thanks
updated by @dylan-w: 01/13/15 08:43:52PM
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
well thats not a good pic lol so "in dreads" no but i see hair that is dreading wat people need to understand is having mature dreadlocks does not happen overnight and hair that is dreading does not look like wat society sees when they think of dreadlocks
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Who cares what people on the street think....Dreads induce STRONG reactions in people, either positive or negative.If your not down with that don't get them.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i like dirtbagsso your cool

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
checked your page, you're 1 year and 2 months in from a shaved head right?They look to me like they're still in the baby stage...since you started from hair so short, it would have been more advanced if your hair had been longer. But now that it is longer you should start to see more progress.Is it all formed into dreads already?? like feeling them are they separated into locks already?
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
I love you, and agree to the nth degree. Island Mamma said:
Who cares what people on the street think....
Dreads induce STRONG reactions in people, either positive or negative.
If your not down with that don't get them.
Dylan W
@dylan-w
14 years ago
7 posts
yea they are seperated out and in knots. i think i just need more hair. but anywyas yea thanks for ur opinion Paula said:
checked your page, you're 1 year and 2 months in from a shaved head right?

They look to me like they're still in the baby stage...since you started from hair so short, it would have been more advanced if your hair had been longer. But now that it is longer you should start to see more progress.

Is it all formed into dreads already?? like feeling them are they separated into locks already?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form