Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

former dreadheadhq supporter now working on a dread wax removal soap for dreadlockssite

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
recently 2 sponsored dreadheadhq supporters walked away from jonny clean and dreadheadhq and are now working on formulating an all natural, no sls soap specificly formulated to help remove wax from dreads.this dread wax removal soap contains orange oil, and other natural oils that will help break down the bonds of wax and make it easier to remove.the dread wax removal soap will be in testing for the next couple weeks.we may offer a test sample to wax victims to try out in the wax removal process.once testing is complete the soap will be availible in our shops, and a link placed in the wax removal discussion as well as under the wax is for candles graphic on the front page.former jonny clean supporters are now taking active steps to clean up jonny cleans waxy messes.we should all be very proud of these 2 for all they are doing to support healthy dreads.they had lost friends and been blacklisted for speaking out against jonnybut i know helping to clean up a waxy mess will earn them much gratitude and many friends who value clean healthy happy dreadlocks..stay tuned for further updates as the testing continues

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 10/22/16 12:03:46PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
someone should send some to Mr."clean". But seriously this is awesome!
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
I'm happy they're implementing such a wonderful idea.However, I can't believe they lost friends due to wax ignorance. That's awful. I would be proud to their friend!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we could use a couple test subjects so if we get any new waxy dreads in the next few days send them this linkor if anyone still feels they are not really wax free from all other efforts that works too.

--
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
Wow, SE.... I just want to thank you and EVERYONE who's been SOOO supportive of us following our 'defect' from DHHQ/KJC. Anyone interested in testing the wax removal shampoo should e-mail either myself (thedreadqueen@yahoo.com) or Jenn (goddesslocks.pa@gmail.com). Please include a short explanation of why you think you would be a good tester. :-)Blessings!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i'm a good tester cause i got a pillow stuck to my head and its annoying

--
karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
It makes me sad that dreados are fighting because of profit and wax...much strength to the two 'defectors'
Murphy the rasta
@murphy-the-rasta
14 years ago
58 posts
my locs are softer now,,,,but im not sure if my locs are wax free or not,,,i would be a good pigXD plz give me a try if u dun mind
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
This is such a big step forward.I'm really proud of the people who are standing up against JC and making active progress in trying to help out his wax victims.Well done (:
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
We are also in the beginning stages of developing a dread rot soak, so if you hear or see anyone on the board with mold issues please let me know as we will be needing someone to test it as well!!!Blessings
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form