Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Save a Dread: We Need a YouTube Video Pointing People Here

Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Post after post I see people have bought the HQ dread kits, and I think the reason why is alot of people before searching the web, they search youtube and watch the videos. This is how I also started my search into studying up on dreads. And I too found Johnnys vids and watched them over and over. Sooooooo....... I have never thrown together anything on you tube but thought I'd throw it out there if someone here has the skills to make some kick ass natural dready vids pointing people here to the truth! Watcha think?
updated by @earthstudios: 02/14/15 06:23:23AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
That's a really great idea. There is already a YouTube channel for this site but I don't think there's much on it. When I started looking at how to make dreads I checked YouTube first too, I think we could get a video of all these natural beautiful dreads to make people want to come here :)
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
i think we could do something really cool where we all post our favorite pictures of our dreads and make a video of all of the pictures.... something like that.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Kinda completely agree, before I started my locks, I scoured youtube for info on them, found the KB and Johnys vid about be4 starting (and thats probably the least biased but most helpful one he has)If I had any idea how to do it I'd love to do something like that, but I agree making a video on how to start and keep long healthy locks for up to a lifetime with link to here would be a great idea.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
totaly great ideawe can do a compilation type thong several ppl contribute and edit it all together

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I thought about that before and I wanted to do it but I thought someone else should make the video because I only have a few baby dreads and my hair is super short. I think it should be a few people with mature longish dreads and maybe a couple people who have teenage dreads. Although I would love to help out. Maybe even have a couple people who got Johnny Clean dreads then saved their dreads by coming here.
bill
@bill
14 years ago
30 posts
sounds like a sik-wat idea get on it !
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Yeah it deffinitely should show the difference between candle dreads and natural dreads
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
hummm... now we just need to find someone with some video making/editing skills, any takers out there in dreadie land? Once we got a maker it would be cool to contribute to what the content should be, music choices ect ect... . Thanks in advance for the kind soul who might take on this project :)
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
Well luckily i found a guy, his names Brad but his youtubes name is ranuWOW and his dreads are natural and in his one year vid at the end it had a link in the desciption to this site and also said in the vid any dread questions go to dreadlockssite.comheres the link
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form