Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Differnet Methods of Dreading

Ganja Farmer
@ganja-farmer
14 years ago
12 posts
Im asian so my hair is really thick and strightcan somebody tell me all the ways of dreading your hair and the positive and negitives of each one is crocheting good i heard its effectivethanks for the helpand my bad for the discussion about the herb thought this was a place open to dreads and herbp.s the dreaded lion up top of the page is sick barley noticed it
updated by @ganja-farmer: 02/05/18 03:47:27AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
definitely don't crochet. All it's good for is ripping your hair to shreds.you can do twist and ripwhen compared to backcombing twist and rip has many advantages.Read more: twist and rip method dreading - dreadlocks forums http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/twist-and-rip-method-dreading#ixzz0rnS2pTWC the best place for real dreadlocks no lies no products to buy just truth about healthy dreadsUnder Creative Commons License: Attribution
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the groups are for anything off topic the forums should be just dreadsbut in groups u can have your own forums on any topics (and i think soon that will be expanded so groups can have multi-catagory forums)anywayno crochet no crochet no no no crochetits such a bad idea..really dumbokso best is always natural, in any hair, natural is healthiest, and most beautiful sand uniqueif not natural, twist and ripbackcombs not great but is ok if u go easy dont try to get it too tight or do it to hard.things to avoidanything with toolscrochet interlocking felting perms andwax or any products

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea very truenot only are the natural dreadies happiest they last the longest

--
Ganja Farmer
@ganja-farmer
14 years ago
12 posts
when can i start twist and rip method my hair is about 3 inches i thought it was 6 inches but inches are bigger than i thoughti want my dreads like the size of a cigar how could i get them that fat Lisa McRae said:
If you crochet, you WILL regret it. I did it so much and now my dreads have permanent curve to it, very stiff and does not move or flow nicely. Almost shaved them right off. Look around at the other crochet discussions and backcombing discussions throughout the forums. Everyone comes to natural eventually and nobody is as happy with their dreads then the natural heads :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u can at 3 but 4 works betterand just make the root section size as thick as u want the dread the dread u make will be much thinner but will get thicker over timeanother thing abvout ceoxchet is they will come out 1/2 kor even 1/3 as thick ass they should be Ganja Farmer said:
when can i start twist and rip method my hair is about 3 inches i thought it was 6 inches but inches are bigger than i thought
i want my dreads like the size of a cigar how could i get them that fat

Lisa McRae said:
If you crochet, you WILL regret it. I did it so much and now my dreads have permanent curve to it, very stiff and does not move or flow nicely. Almost shaved them right off. Look around at the other crochet discussions and backcombing discussions throughout the forums. Everyone comes to natural eventually and nobody is as happy with their dreads then the natural heads :)

--
Ganja Farmer
@ganja-farmer
14 years ago
12 posts
what things at home can i use as non resisue shampoobaking soda that really works how?and acv what is that?can you explain what they do to you hair to help and how to use them soaringeagle said:
u can at 3 but 4 works better
and just make the root section size as thick as u want the dread the dread u make will be much thinner but will get thicker over time

another thing abvout ceoxchet is they will come out 1/2 kor even 1/3 as thick ass they should be

Ganja Farmer said:
when can i start twist and rip method my hair is about 3 inches i thought it was 6 inches but inches are bigger than i thought
i want my dreads like the size of a cigar how could i get them that fat

Lisa McRae said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form