Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

brand new baby twist and ripperinos!

JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
hey guys! i'm going to start my timeline today! i took some pictures last night of the progress i'm making on my dreadlocks. i have 15 dreads now. i'm getting better and better at twist and rip. my dreads are coming out nice and soft feeling, flexible, but also knotted together really nicely. i'm definitely happy with house they are coming along. here are some berfore and afters!

0+

(i have no idea why that picture is bright orange, it doesn't look like thatuntil i upload it for some reason...)
updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 02/14/15 07:39:59AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
woohoo theyre comming out awesomegood jobu got great hair for dreading too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
wow girl!!they're looking so beatiful already!I m sure once they start getting more mature they will be stunning;)
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
They look great! And their gunna stay awesome because your hair is so long already. Can't wait to see how they turn out <3
14 years ago
217 posts
aww thank you so much everyone!! i'm reallly liking them a lot and already feeling so much relief in not having to worry about my hair all the time. it's awesome.oh, i also dreaded that charm into my hair. i'm not sure if anyone has any experience with doing that(?) or if it was a bad idea or not, but hahaha i think it looks pretty cool. it's a lion charm with a leo symbol!
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
They look great, and with all that long hair it's gonna lock up easily :)
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Nice!! You did a great job with the TnR! I'm sure they'll hold up pretty good. But if they do unravel a little don't worry, they will knot up on their own :)
14 years ago
217 posts
yeah some of the dreads i have under there are about a month old (you can't really see them in these pictures). i even experimented with crotcheting and interlocking on them before i knew any better. a couple look like shit, but the rest actually haven't unravelled much at all. one of them started eating surrounded undreaded hair and i had a few issues getting it out of there which created some huge ugly loops that i hated at first, but within a few days the loops got all hard and solid. it's actually a pretty cool looking dread. i should add picture of it later. :) OPaulaO said:
Nice!! You did a great job with the TnR! I'm sure they'll hold up pretty good. But if they do unravel a little don't worry, they will knot up on their own :)
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Man.. we all think that we want perfect dreads, but the loopiest most crooked always ends up being the favorite :D JESSICA EVA said:
yeah some of the dreads i have under there are about a month old (you can't really see them in these pictures). i even experimented with crotcheting and interlocking on them before i knew any better. a couple look like shit, but the rest actually haven't unravelled much at all. one of them started eating surrounded undreaded hair and i had a few issues getting it out of there which created some huge ugly loops that i hated at first, but within a few days the loops got all hard and solid. it's actually a pretty cool looking dread. i should add picture of it later. :)

OPaulaO said:
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
You have a very sultry beauty about you, the long hair, deep eyes, round face, full lips, very 1940's in my opinion. I'm really excited to see how you look with more mature dreads, they look great now, but I know they'll knot up quickly and look amazing on you.kthnxbye
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form