Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello new brothers and sisters

Raven Renee
@raven-renee
14 years ago
10 posts
Hi my name is Raven and I am a new member to the forum. I used the twist and rip method about a month ago and they are looking beautiful thanks to this wonderful site!A friend and myself did each others and I hate to say but she has already removed her baby dreadlocks. She was apparently unhappy with the time it was taking for hers to lock up and obviously had no knowledge of the time and effort it would take. She is now considering using wax and I am having a time discussing the pro's and con's...But I digress. Thank you for the unlimited amount of knowledge that everyone has. If I ever have a question, this is where I head. Thank thank thank thank you all. :DThe pictures are before, the first day, and at one month.
updated by @raven-renee: 01/13/15 08:37:07PM
Kimba
@kimba
14 years ago
16 posts
Hi Raven! I am new too and am also sooo happy to have found this site :D Your dreads are beautiful as are you. After reading alot of the posts on these forms regarding using wax I can honestly say that I *shudder* when I even see the word lol. I hope your friend doesnt end up using wax--have her read some of the horror stories about using it...Love to you and keep us all updated with photos :)LoveKimba
Raven Renee
@raven-renee
14 years ago
10 posts
Thank you Kimba! You are wonderful! I love your hair. It will be amazing to see in dreadlocks. It is amazingly useful to find a place like this. Hopefully that friend of mine will come to her senses once she reads a few of those stories. I suppose she was simply impatient. Kimba said:
Hi Raven! I am new too and am also sooo happy to have found this site :D Your dreads are beautiful as are you. After reading alot of the posts on these forms regarding using wax I can honestly say that I *shudder* when I even see the word lol. I hope your friend doesnt end up using wax--have her read some of the horror stories about using it...

Love to you and keep us all updated with photos :)

Love
Kimba
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i hope u can save her from herselfyou and your dreads are gorgeousdid i talk to u on yahoo answers b4 u came here?im so glad u are here now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Hey! Welcome to the site.Show your friend this picture: Dreadlocks that were kept waxed
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Welcome! Locks are looking good :) GoldenEagle said:
Hey! Welcome to the site.

Show your friend this picture: Dreadlocks that were kept waxed
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Jake Holland said:
Welcome! Locks are looking good :)
Fixed it for you.
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
welcome to the site and congrats on your new baby dreadies :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form