Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

life the universe and everything

benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
if i say 42 does that mean anything to anyone?
updated by @benjah: 02/03/18 03:13:56PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I could give you the answer, but you're not going to like it...;)
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Iain said:
I could give you the answer, but you're not going to like it...
;)
hehehheh, awww go on!
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
It means that if you put a 0 at the end of it, you have the best number in the world ;]haha, sorry, maybe thats not what you were looking for=]
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Nomadian said:
It means that if you put a 0 at the end of it, you have the best number in the world ;]
haha, sorry, maybe thats not what you were looking for=]
420? not the answer i was looking for but interesting all the same, why is 420 the best number in the world?
Remiss
@remiss
14 years ago
40 posts
I know that when you write in google :the answer to life, the universe and everything , the calculator gives you 42 as an answer... I don't remember where I found that. that's all I know about this 42! Lol :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
420 is the california cops code for pot smoking in progress so it became a tradtion to smoke at 420 and 4-20 (april 20) became a pot smokers holiday

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Remiss
@remiss
14 years ago
40 posts
Seriously!? it's really come from there!? I dindn't know that, but I was still doing my 4:20... lol soaringeagle said:
420 is the california cops code for pot smoking in progress so it became a tradtion to smoke at 420 and 4-20 (april 20) became a pot smokers holiday
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
soaringeagle said:
ooh! alrighty then thats pretty cool. not sure what th uk equivalant is for a 420...hmmm.
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Remiss said:
I know that when you write in google :the answer to life, the universe and everything , the calculator gives you 42 as an answer... I don't remember where I found that. that's all I know about this 42! Lol :P
heheh, your pretty close.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form