Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crazy Dread Cutting Video On Youtube

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Whoa!I've been on Youtube tonight and saw a bunch of videos of people cutting of their dreads. This video
is of a guy who goes around town and gets random people to chop of a lock until they are all gone. So weird.I have anxiety after watching dread videos and reading some of the comments underneath them.
updated by @island-mamma: 02/03/18 03:39:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
seen it cool vid altho sad to see dreads cutand yea the comments sucki was on yahoo answers answering dread questions and its amazing how some ppl think and can be so anti dread and think u never wash and stink etc etcand 1 guy recommended beeswax but if u cant get bees wax clean your ears and use ear wax instead..gag

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just watched few min of it ..looks like he waxed? they seem to stand straight up defying gravity when cut off

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Heres a special one for ya SE, its an old video of Bob Marley he talks about dreads and WAX starting at about 1:17. soaringeagle said:
seen it cool vid altho sad to see dreads cut
and yea the comments suck
i was on yahoo answers answering dread questions and its amazing how some ppl think and can be so anti dread and think u never wash and stink etc etc

and 1 guy recommended beeswax but if u cant get bees wax clean your ears and use ear wax instead..gag
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Every time you cut off a dread an angel loses it's wings...=(awww CBD Makarov said:
Every time you cut off a dread an angel loses it's wings...=(

From what I've read I know that most people end up growing a new set after the dreaded cut. Guess they just miss the locks. Don't blame em. As stupid as it sounds...hair is a very powerful thing.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Nah, he said he wouldn't wax, only natural for him and that people don't understand dreads and that if all people would have natural hair we would look the same, as one nation (paraphrasing)!Anyway on his hair standing up thats a natural occurrence, my daughters does that and she has no wax.Not related to the discussion I was trippin' out watching his performances because my daughter dances like him and moves her head around like that too! Shes never seen him before either she comes by it naturally.... sorry I know us parents of small kids eh LOL soaringeagle said:
just watched few min of it ..looks like he waxed? they seem to stand straight up defying gravity when cut off
Amethyst
@amethyst
14 years ago
16 posts
Man o man! This guy is outrageous! Pretty spectacular end to a 7 year era! You've got to admit - its got to be better than sitting infront of a mirror alone cutting them 1 by 1, that would be so much sadder. Crazy aussies!!! lol
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
I don't like cutting dreadlocks period, but he did do it in a cool way. Having ppl he just met on the street cut he's dreads, I don't see that every day.
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
that is so stupid and disqusting at the same time!!who could possibly think of something that stupid??:/and yes , i feel like crying when seeing dreads being cut off..just cant stand the sight...it s heartbreaking... soaringeagle said:
seen it cool vid altho sad to see dreads cut
and yea the comments suck
i was on yahoo answers answering dread questions and its amazing how some ppl think and can be so anti dread and think u never wash and stink etc etc

and 1 guy recommended beeswax but if u cant get bees wax clean your ears and use ear wax instead..gag
Nathaniel
@nathaniel
14 years ago
14 posts
That video makes me cringe, the very thought of doing that makes me feel nauseous
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form