Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Want some dreadlock soap or shampoo for FREE? (UK only, sorry world! :/)

I-Dread Soap!
@i-dread-soap
11 years ago
4 posts

We at "I-Dread Soap!" are going to be launching a new range of dreadlock shampoos & soaps (as soon as we have our insurance sorted - should only be a few months) we are going to be giving out FREE samples of each of our products to 100 people so they can let us know what they think of them, all we need you to do is try the shampoo of soap & then fill out a 10 question form we will send you by email, this is 100% free, we even pay p&p!)

If you are interested in this just follow the link below! :D

We look forward to hearing from you!

http://www.idreadsoap.com/free-samples

updated by @i-dread-soap: 01/13/15 09:52:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

whats the ingredients?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
I-Dread Soap!
@i-dread-soap
11 years ago
4 posts

Each individual product will have different ingredients, it will all be mainly essential oils! :D

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi there. I went on your website and can't access any information on any particular dread soap, prices or photos...is your site still under construction? What types of dread soaps do you carry? Do you have a tea tree oil dreadlocks bar? If you do, what is the list of ingredients besides essential oils and the cost? Thanks for answering.....Peace

Ahhh, just noticed that you are not in production yet I don't think. If you are not, do you know in advance what exact ingredients you will be using? I care what I use and like to know exactly what I would be putting into my dreads, so would many others on this site. Feel free to give me a description of any type of dread bar that you will be selling. Thanks again

Mahesa Wong Anabrang
@mahesa-wong-anabrang
11 years ago
16 posts
I couldn't open that link you've posted. I'll be in the UK in JULY . Do you think you'll have your whole insurance thing sorted out by then ? Please inform me on any further info of this event and also the types of products you'll be making.Cheers and goodluck!
Indie Prasad
@indie-prasad
11 years ago
6 posts

If I can see a full ingredients list I'd be happy to try your soap :)
I'm in the UK too.

I-Dread Soap!
@i-dread-soap
11 years ago
4 posts

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply!

The reason there are no products listed on the site yet is because we are still fine tuning the ingredients, looks etc while waiting for the insurance to get sorted out.

The Barrellady - I believe we will have a Tea tree oil bar!

And Mahesa - we should be up and running a good bit before then! :D

I believe the 1st bar that will be released should be as follows,

Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Hemp Oil, with extract of Nettle (we are hoping our suppliers will be able to provide us with organic oils!) - This 1st one will be scentless as it seems the majority of the dread heads I have spoken too prefer the idea of little or no scent! (don't worry though - there are also a good few nice scented ones in the works too! :)

If you wanna help us by telling us what YOU want in a dreadlock shampoo bar just click the link below and fill out our quick 10 question survey (this will take maybe 3mins to do)

Thank-You

Peace" :D

Mahesa Wong Anabrang
@mahesa-wong-anabrang
11 years ago
16 posts

ok so im gonna be arriving in uk on the 6th. i'll be in london on the 13th and i would love to swing by your shop to try out your shampoo, could you give me the full adress ?

christina popejoy
@christina-popejoy
11 years ago
91 posts

Survey was good! I completled it. I live in UK and again after seeing ingredients I would love to sample some shampoo :) Good Luck!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form