Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Forums

Beads and Peyote Stitch Sleeves

Kath
@kath
7 years ago
73 posts

Feeling a little crafty and love peyote stitch beads? Here is a great link showing you how to and there is also a pattern maker so you can really get the custom peyote sleeve you are after.http://www.dreadspullen.nl/tutorials/peyotestitchsleeves-tut-2.php

updated by @kath: 01/13/15 08:25:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
27,402 posts
very niceyou dunno how many times ive searched for that kinda info and never found anything good

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
Erin Joy Lauzon
@erin-joy-lauzon
7 years ago
15 posts
wow, so awesome! i already have all the supplies too!maybe try tommorrow after my baking soda soak :D
Kath
@kath
7 years ago
73 posts
Glad yas like it. Ok for the next one lets have a look at making polymer clay beads. Polymer clay is awesome and there are so many colours and effects out there - they even have a glow in the dark polymer clay!Once you start with polymer clay beads, it is easy to become addicted. Should you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask!!!
tha tron
@tha-tron
7 years ago
145 posts
yeah, thanks for this she posted this on the original dreadlockforums.com and it helped me out tremendously it takes a little bit of time but once you get it's a great hobby
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
7 years ago
18 posts
thats the site that i went off of when i first started beading :) the tubular stitch is WAYYY better for cuffs though, makes em tighter and more durable
Kath
@kath
7 years ago
73 posts
I havent had any problems with my sleeves yet. Just make sure you use proper beading thread and not just plain cotton!Charleigh Graham said:
thats the site that i went off of when i first started beading :) the tubular stitch is WAYYY better for cuffs though, makes em tighter and more durable
angela englund
@angela-englund
7 years ago
15 posts
woo! thanks for the link!i'm currently making one of these with green and blue. with teeny seed beads. smaller than standard size seed beads. once i decided to not follow the instructions step-by-step and go with the rhythm of the pattern, it started working out :-p
ɥɐɾʞǝqsɐɹ redeyedreadi
@qs-redeyedreadi
6 years ago
29 posts
what an awesome link to a creative project!!i gotta try this when i can drive through the snow! ;D
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus