Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Books :)

Jessica
@jessica
14 years ago
70 posts
I've read and am reading a few great books. I was wondering what books anyone else out there is reading or have read and would recommend reading.I definitely recommend:The Power of Now- Eckhart TolleA New Earth- Eckhart TolleStillness Speaks- Eckhart TolleAnimal Speak- Ted AndrewsThe Mastery of love- Don Miguel RuizChange you Aura, Change your life- by Barbara MartinThe Secret- Rhonda ByrneThe Book of Chakras- Ambika WautersWalk two moons- Sharon Creech<3
updated by @jessica: 02/14/15 05:53:34PM
Giuliano Pagano
@giuliano-pagano
14 years ago
55 posts
Oryx & Crake - Margert ArtwoodThe Road - Cormac McCarthyThe Stand - Stephen King
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
A book I think you'd like Jess is:The Pig Who Sang to the Moon- the emotional world of farm animals, byJeffrey Moussaieff Masson
Jessica
@jessica
14 years ago
70 posts
sounds nice:) I will check that out for sure! Lonnie Berg said:
A book I think you'd like Jess is:
The Pig Who Sang to the Moon- the emotional world of farm animals, by
Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson
Jcisazombie
@jcisazombie
14 years ago
40 posts
1984-George OrwellThe Metamorphosis-Franz KafkaThe Catcher in The Rye- J.D. SalingerPerks of Being A Wallflower- Stephen ChboskyWalden- Henry David ThoreauSelf Reliance- Ralph Waldo EmersonNaked Lunch- William S. BurruoghsThe Prince- MachiavelliThe Picture of Dorian Grey- Oscar WildesRules for Radicals - Saul AlinskyThe Communist Manifesto- Karl MarxTo Kill a Mockingbird-Harper LeeThe Jungle-Upton Sinclairthere's a few more I can't think of right now but, most of those are favorites of mine.
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
the grapes of rath. great book by john stienbeck1984 is really goodsun signs by linda goodman or goodmann i can never rememberthe catcher in the rye is really goodanything by carl sagan is good... cant really think of anything at this time to early i will update if i can remember more
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
Dude the Warhammer 40k books are all amazing i would highly recommend anything that has to to with gaunts ghosts or caiphas cain also books about the chaos marines are really good. and look for books about eisenhorn those books are crazy.also the dark tower series was really good Ouroboros said:
Jessica,

The Power of Now- Eckhart Tolle

I got this book for Christmas!!! Was told it's good. Glad to see it on someones favorite list. :)

I like all kinds of books. From Stephen King's Dark Tower saga, to 'Guns, Germs, and Steel'. Right now I am reading a sci-fi book from the Warhammer 40k universe; Ciaphas Cain ,
Jessica
@jessica
14 years ago
70 posts
Wow there are a lot of books some I have read in high school..Thanks for the replies i will definitely check some of them out! :)<3
DiPSouLion
@dipsoulion
14 years ago
11 posts
I've shared a few books already with you Love, expect to see a lot more very soon :)and by the way, you have an excellent taste in literature dear
DiPSouLion
@dipsoulion
14 years ago
11 posts
some off the top of my head are -The AlchemistSiddharthaIshmaelBe Here NowThe Dharma BumsOn The RoadThe Doors of PerceptionRastafarIAnimal FarmThe meditator's guidebookDreadsThe Spiritual DietI'll bring these and any more that I have next time love... DiPSouLion said:
I've shared a few books already with you Love, expect to see a lot more very soon :)
and by the way, you have an excellent taste in literature dear
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form