Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Books :)

labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
DMT the spirit moleculethe art of seduction-robert greene48 laws of power-robert greene33 rules of war-robert greeneeinstiens theory of general relativity-albert einstienill think of more later.
updated by @labmofgod: 07/09/15 06:26:14PM
D!
@d
14 years ago
44 posts
Here are some fiction books that I highly recommend:Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut, JrJitterbug Perfume by Tom RobbinsThe World According to Garp by John IrvingIf you get a chance to read any of these and are interested in some other suggestions just let me know. My wife and I read three to four books a piece every week, and I have a ton of others I could recommend.
RBN
@rbn
14 years ago
50 posts
Redemption by Stanley ''Tookie'' Williams.It is an amazing book.Rest In Peace Tookie.
green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts
hmmm im reading this book called "the Projection of the Astral Body" right now and its really good so far! i also have this book called "the Disappearance of the Universe" i havent read too much of it yet but it definately seems interesting what i have read so far. also the book "acid dreams" my friend had and i was flipping through it and it seemed pretty sweet.
Jessica
@jessica
14 years ago
70 posts
Wow i have a lot of reading to do! Thanks to all:)<3
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
14 years ago
84 posts
Perks of Being a Walflower is a good one. :)Anything by Chuck PalaniukHouse of Leaves- Mark Z. DanielewskiA Clockwork Orange- Stanley KubrickStiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers- Mary Roachtoo many good books out there.. drawing a blank.. i would have to go look at my shelves.. :pall i know is i can spend hours in a book store.. and lots of money. Jcisazombie said:
1984-George Orwell

The Metamorphosis-Franz Kafka

The Catcher in The Rye- J.D. Salinger

Perks of Being A Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky

Walden- Henry David Thoreau

Self Reliance- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Naked Lunch- William S. Burruoghs

The Prince- Machiavelli

The Picture of Dorian Grey- Oscar Wildes

Rules for Radicals - Saul Alinsky

The Communist Manifesto- Karl Marx

To Kill a Mockingbird-Harper Lee

The Jungle-Upton Sinclair

there's a few more I can't think of right now but, most of those are favorites of mine.
GeorgiaFreeSpirit
@georgiafreespirit
13 years ago
28 posts

I love Eckhart Tolle, he's a truly inspiring author.

If your into yoga and self realizitation, i recommend Happy Yoga by Steve Ross.

The Tao Of Daily Life by Derek Lin- which is short stories based out of the Tao-translated way of life.

Both of those books are very inspiring and have brought about new realizations to my inner being.

:))

Patricia Fox
@patricia-fox
13 years ago
42 posts
I am currently reading Jim Morrison by Stephen Davis for the second time.
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i'm currently reading Tinkers by Paul Harding. loved, loved, loved Water for Elephants by sara gruen. also The Help by Kathryn Stockett was really good. i've read tons more but thats all i can come up with late at night:)
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I am a huge fan of Dave Pelzer's books and also The Redwall series by Brian Jaques they're easy reads and he started writing them for the blind so have LOTS of detail and i like to read about the animals :P

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form