Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

am i on the right track??? how do they look

west of tazzmania
@west-of-tazzmania
12 years ago
20 posts

hello fellow dreadies i was wondering if my hair looked like it was on the right road to dreadlocks... im only a month n a half in im not expecting for them to look like dreads yet but i just want to make sure im doing things right. i wash regularly and love them daily thanks 4 the feedback

updated by @west-of-tazzmania: 02/14/15 03:49:21AM
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
12 years ago
336 posts

they look good, but don't twist them every day, or even every week, they will get weak and possible break'] God Bless your journey!

Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
12 years ago
95 posts

your on the right track if you stop the (over)maintaining! Just wash regular (2-3 times a week)

Jah bless!

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

they look good, but what do you have wrapped around them? And yeah, don't twist too often. The do get weak and break off. That's really depressing

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dont twist at all whatever u got wrapped on em takle off your twisting so much not only will they break but u will go bald

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
west of tazzmania
@west-of-tazzmania
12 years ago
20 posts

Thank you all. i put gold twist on the ones that wouldnt stay since i couldn't get a bead to stay... im excited to never twist again it felt as if it was unbeneficial

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

go with your gut instincts

Tinarama
@tinarama
12 years ago
20 posts
They look amazing! The sectioning looks great... I love love short dreads :) Can't wait to watch em grow!!
west of tazzmania
@west-of-tazzmania
12 years ago
20 posts

i meant gold cuffs not twist lol...

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form