Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DreadHeadHQ's dreadbeads.

Miles Robertson
@miles-robertson
13 years ago
13 posts

So today i decided was about time i got some beads for my dreads. i didn't know where else to buy them so i checked out dreadheadhq just out of curiousity. i was surprised at how cheap some of the beads were, and decided to get 2 packs of wooden beads.

i checked postage and it claimed N/A. so alltogether my buy should've been about 3 dollars total. once i reach checkout, i see in the corner of the screen that postage was in fact $53. AMERICAN. ( im australian) what the fuck gives, johnny? iv bought speaker sets and instruments from overseas, and never saw the postage go over $15!!

i never used to have much of a problem with johhny clean, as i never tried the wax, and some of my friends actually used his wax with good results, so i never held a grudge. but this is a fucking rip off! . i might as well go into the woods and spend an hour whittling for the same results for free.

anyone know where i can buy some nice beads without losing nearly a days pay? this is insanity.

updated by @miles-robertson: 01/13/15 08:58:13PM
Jackal
@jackal
13 years ago
132 posts
holy crap dude. thats outrageous. i dont think it should be that much. maybe hes trying to scam money from you by charging you for overnight and not giving you any other option.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
that's a rip off! I've shipped my handmade clothes to people in Australia on 3 separate occasions and it was nowhere NEAR that much $$!!
Amy Lee
@amy-lee
13 years ago
31 posts
Hiya, fellow Aussie here. They have some stuff on eBay and you can buy wooden beads from bead shops and drill the holes to whatever dread size you have. You seem to have quite thin diameter like myself so you could probably use any charms that are made to fit a pandora bracelet, I got heaps of sterling silver charms cheaply from eBay - little elephants and hear no, speak no, see no evil monkeys etc. Good luck
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

at 3 dollars theyre a rippoff u saidd u were surprised how cheap they are wait till u see the quality and 1st shower all the color washes right off

theyre all junk

never buy nothing from dhhq not a thing..not a bead not a rubber band..nothing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form