Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dandruff miracle shampoo is here? possibly

Knotty Rod
@knotty-rod
13 years ago
12 posts
neutrogena t/sal works amazingly. it fixed my problems.....fragrance free,no colors,no preservatives.. after every wash which is twice a week i spray sea salt mix on my hair avoiding the scalp...miracle. once a month i use bs/teatree/rosemary wash and then acv rinse...any feed back.. wanna see if anyones used it and got these results.. my dreads are 11 months old....
updated by @knotty-rod: 01/13/15 08:57:39PM
Lex
@lex
13 years ago
217 posts
I heard of a lot of people who use that stuff with great results.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
i just use the bs/acv/oils and mines disapeared entirely

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rachel Guthrie
@rachel-guthrie
13 years ago
36 posts
Do you dilute it? I might look into that for days when I just want a quicker wash that I don't have to measure and mix things haha.
Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
13 years ago
36 posts

is that the tar stuff? My mom got some for me a while back and i used it, diluting it every other week or so and it worked great but one time i used it and it like super conditioned my hair and what do you know no knots..

Knotty Rod
@knotty-rod
13 years ago
12 posts
no i dont dilute it.. i've been putting an m&m size amount in one palm and fill the other palm with water.. rub my hands together to lather it up and rub it in my dreads. then rinse good..then i wash the dreads with dr. b peppermint , diluted of course washing just the dreads no scalp to retain the knottyness..rinse and spritz it with sea salt spray.. so u have a dandruff free scalp with knotted dreads.. i like to think theres a happy medium..lol
Knotty Rod
@knotty-rod
13 years ago
12 posts

Jamie Thompson said:

is that the tar stuff? My mom got some for me a while back and i used it, diluting it every other week or so and it worked great but one time i used it and it like super conditioned my hair and what do you know no knots..no that would be the other stuff.. this has no tar..it's called t/sal.. neutrogena

Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts

Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo with 3% Salicylic Acid utilizes 3 percent salicylic acid as its active ingredient which helps exfoliate built up dead skin cells.

Neutrogena T/Gel Original Shampoo contains coal tar which reduces the production of skin cells.

Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts
I got that stuff in my eyes once, and I haven't used it since.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form