Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite chance encounteri

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
so theres a member of the site who was a very close freind long before the site existed, although we live a few miles apart, shes so incredibly shy we never talked by phone or met face to face although we love eachother alot. (i cant mention her name here or shed blush for a week)so weve known eachother and been very close for a number of years 6 ot more i dunno(shes well known around the world for the clothes she makes but is so shy shes not really known and hides her face) anywaylong story shorti was on my way to the rainbow potluck in philly driving by the zoo and see the most beautiful red dreads i ever saw ..from behind.. and i recognised whos dreads they are! (thank god for the personality of natural dreads if they were dreadheadhq dreads theyd be just like every other dhhq dreads) it was her..after 6 long years of trying to get together with my dear freind she was 10 feet from meunfortunately we were in trafic and couldnt stop..butwe are finaly gonna get together real sooni was sooooooooooooo happy to see her i was giddy/.. and when i confirmed it was indeed her i was so excited to have finaly been so close..next step..actual meeting :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:43:51PM
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
aww what a good coincidence that was! awesome :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
next i want to see you somewhere totaly random!

--
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
That is the nicest story! Everything happens for a reason! : ) Good luck with getting together.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

thats the amazing beautiful dreadsu can see why theyre so recognisable even without a face

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
It is!! It's almost like a scene from a movie! LOL!..and man those are some really nice dreads :) Panterra Caraway said:
That is the nicest story! Everything happens for a reason! : ) Good luck with getting together.
Puff
@puff
14 years ago
29 posts
Just Awwwwww, sweet.
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
Sometimes it really is a small small world. What a cool day SE:)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form