Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Starting my dread journey...

Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts
TOMORROW:Dmy mom and bestfriend are helping me put them in with t&r method.If anyone has any tips or anything, that would be very appreciated!Or if you just wanna stop by and say hi, since I'm new(:HI!
updated by @madeline: 02/14/15 09:04:44AM
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Hey! I'm excited for you hunie!! :) And I'm glad your going with TnR!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hellooooowelltwist once.. rip rip rip (small sections pull away seperated randomly in all dsirections pull back together berween each pull) after like 5 or 6 pulls let go so it untwusts then retwist pull pull pull pull..retwist..1st 1 do underneath hidden out of the wayyou get better as u godont worry bout grtting em extremely tight eitheru dont gotta section in squares or anything random sections are fine even better just try not to criss cross the roots too muchand,, try not to make sections too huge an inch or under the made dreads will be thinner then the matured dreads so expect enm to thicken up some

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts
@pixie thanks! i'm excited too!@SE thanks :D i'll make sure they see that!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
rent some movies it will take many hiursoh make a vid if u can

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts
i might be able to make a video of some of it, but its going to be very stop and go with two people doing it, and five little ones hanging around!
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Awesome! It is good you found some people to help you out.Wash your hair before you start.Don't worry about trying to get the knots all the way up against the scalp, a few inches of loose hair near the scalp is normal. If your newly started dreadlocks unravel partially don't worry about it.Signs of your dreadlocks becoming tighter are: Kinks, and loopsTake breaks when you needed.Have fun and laugh with each other.
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
I suggest since you'll be sitting there for awhile...drink lots of water. :)
Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts
Thanks everyone!And I will get pictures while we're doing it, and after asap!:)
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
wlecome soon to be dready madeline, enjoy it!
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form